+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bradford Player Ratings.

A purler.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    I watched on Ifollow so my ratings may differ from those actually at the game.

LAH 7 - Prety decent performance. Had virtually nothing to do but his distribution was pretty good and he got an assist for the 3rd.

Cameron 7 - Its nice to see our captain perform pretty well for once. A shaky start but was very comfortable and competent for the most part.

Warner 6 - The worst of the back 3 but still reasonable. Looked quite shaky in the first half but calmed down in the second.

Macari 8 - Didn't put a foot wrong all night.

Robertson 7 - Back to very near his best.

Austin 7 - Quiet first half but a very good second, had some great touches and turns and always looked to get the ball moving forward.

Nemane 8 - Looked bright and full of confidence. Beat his man time and time again, put in some great balls for once and even defended pretty well too.

Jones 8 - Essentially got two assists and probably should've had more if Jatta had of taken his late chance one on one.

Crowley 9 - The best performance I've seen from Dan in a long while. Everything went through him and he made it look effortless.

Macca 8 - Got a goal and worked very hard but probably should've had at least one more.

Jatta 9 - Similar to Macca, worked hard but got on the scoresheet twice. Looks a great acquisition so far.

JOB N/A - Not really on long enough to form a proper opinion but he definitely put himself about which is always great to see.

Delighted for SM too, and hopefully this is just the start of our late charge towards the playoffs and not just another false dawn like the Newport game was.
    Came in to offer my ratings but can’t really argue with these. Given the pitch, that was one of Crowley’s best games yet, constantly willing to take the ball under pressure, deep in our half, wriggling away and starting attacks. He was a class above tonight. But excellent displays from Jatta, Robertson, Nemane, Macari and Cameron in-particular too.

I would give similar ratings, but a point less for most of the players. The performance was good but I didn’t think Notts were at their best - too many unforced errors - but maybe I should blame the pitch, which wasn’t as bad as I feared (nor as bad as it looked), but it is poor. At least the previous attempt at this match was called off. I can’t see Notts winning at water polo.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    He deserves to smile tonight after all the needle he’s had recently.
    I've told a few yarns about him but I'm Singer his praises tonight 🙌

Good result I think the difference was Jatta Bobin up and down in the box bless his cotton socks.

Quote Originally Posted by since41 View Post
    Good result I think the difference was Jatta Bobin up and down in the box bless his cotton socks.
    You could see the whole team knitting together.

Quote Originally Posted by since41 View Post
    Time was when we'd Bayeux'd and clapped out players but we might've unearthed a gem in Jatta, and stitched up Viborg in the process

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    we might've unearthed a gem in Jatta, and stitched up Viborg in the process
    Yep, I think we pulled the wool over their eyes there.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    I watched on Ifollow so my ratings may differ from those actually at the game.

LAH 7 - Prety decent performance. Had virtually nothing to do but his distribution was pretty good and he got an assist for the 3rd.

Cameron 7 - Its nice to see our captain perform pretty well for once. A shaky start but was very comfortable and competent for the most part.

Warner 6 - The worst of the back 3 but still reasonable. Looked quite shaky in the first half but calmed down in the second.

Macari 8 - Didn't put a foot wrong all night.

Robertson 7 - Back to very near his best.

Austin 7 - Quiet first half but a very good second, had some great touches and turns and always looked to get the ball moving forward.

Nemane 8 - Looked bright and full of confidence. Beat his man time and time again, put in some great balls for once and even defended pretty well too.

Jones 8 - Essentially got two assists and probably should've had more if Jatta had of taken his late chance one on one.

Crowley 9 - The best performance I've seen from Dan in a long while. Everything went through him and he made it look effortless.

Macca 8 - Got a goal and worked very hard but probably should've had at least one more.

Jatta 9 - Similar to Macca, worked hard but got on the scoresheet twice. Looks a great acquisition so far.

JOB N/A - Not really on long enough to form a proper opinion but he definitely put himself about which is always great to see.

Delighted for SM too, and hopefully this is just the start of our late charge towards the playoffs and not just another false dawn like the Newport game was.
    I aLso watched the match on Ifollow and agree with all your scores. When it comes to man of the math, I was surprised that some fans mentioned Warner who I thought was very dodgy in the first half, with 2 suicidal passes across the back which a better team than Bradford would have buried. But like the rest of the team, his confidence improved in the 2nd half and the football was very impressive at times, especially with an attrocious pitch

Morias is not a patch on Jatta.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast