+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chezzie back in the league after tonight?

Chezzie back in the league after tonight?

All they need is a point at FC Halifax Town and they've won the title and secured promotion.

One of the clubs I use to enjoy watching us play against.

I once played against the giant that was Ernie Moss on Millmoor, he'd still got it even in his latter years. A true legend at Chesterfield, in three separate spells he made 539 appearances, scoring a club record 192 goals.
    Last edited by Brin; 20-03-2024 at 07:06 PM.

Was all going well 1-0 up…and now its fax 3-1 up at halftime….probably want to do it at home in front of their home crowd..!.

Chesterfield one of our rivals trying to get out of the conference !
    The pitch at the shay is from a bygone era !
    That Grimes at the back “ Ashley “ ? Shocking people just walking past him !
    3-1 down now at half time Halifax scoring on every attack ?
    Ex Roth players Banks and Grigg playing well past their sell by dates ?

Yep, probably not bother turning it on for the draw/win tonight but I bet they would like to have walked out as Champions when next at home.

Looking at their team you would have expected them to be up there at the top but to run away with it how they have is very good.

4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yep, probably not bother turning it on for the draw/win tonight but I bet they would like to have walked out as Champions when next at home.

Looking at their team you would have expected them to be up there at the top but to run away with it how they have is very good.
    Looks like a Kiss of death Brin, now 4-1 down

4-2