+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 years on saturday

3 years on saturday

Since first lockdown.

Wont name check those who spoke out against and stood firm ( there was quite a few on here ) despite being in a very small minority.

But well done.

In the Algarve at the moment and still folk wandering around with masks on.

Sorry 4

Covid seems to have died a death as it never mentioned on the TV.
    I never got my Covid jag because nobody ordered a second batch of Covid vaccine after the people on Islay aged over 75 plus vulnerable people received their Covid jag in October 2023.
    Last month I was watching a programme on BBC where the resident GP said that there was no cure for the common cold and no vaccine has been produced to protect people against catching the common cold.
    It was stated by health professionals at the time that the latest strain of Covid had the same symptoms as the Common Cold.

I think the biggest tragedy was fowk not allowed to see dying relatives.
    And every family who lost someone to COVID.
    Don't think it was a hoax but certainly governments overrated.
    But the bottom line is there were many healthy fowk young and old who died of this.
    That's sadder than any lockdown imo.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Covid seems to have died a death as it never mentioned on the TV.
    I never got my Covid jag because nobody ordered a second batch of Covid vaccine after the people on Islay aged over 75 plus vulnerable people received their Covid jag in October 2023.
    Last month I was watching a programme on BBC where the resident GP said that there was no cure for the common cold and no vaccine has been produced to protect people against catching the common cold.
    It was stated by health professionals at the time that the latest strain of Covid had the same symptoms as the Common Cold.
    Never be over till the health zealots apologise

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I think the biggest tragedy was fowk not allowed to see dying relatives.
    And every family who lost someone to COVID.
    Don't think it was a hoax but certainly governments overrated.
    But the bottom line is there were many healthy fowk young and old who died of this.
    That's sadder than any lockdown imo.
    Agree there was a total over reaction to it , people not getting to see loved ones pass away , having to wear masks , but it is was definitely real , I caught Covid 3 and half years ago and still suffer the effects of it , long Covid , I’ve had to give up golf , very difficult to walk my dog when I used to walk the dog for miles every day , I’ve had to move my seat lower down in the Bobby cox as I can’t get up past around row E anymore , no way could I get up to favourite spot in the derry either , it’s totally ruined my retired plans , of walking the dog and playing golf 4 or 5 times a week , but I’m still here , as Monty python sings , always look on the bright side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Never be over till the health zealots apologise
    No chance of that ever happening.
    The best we can hope for is the usual stock answer “We will learn from this to ensure that it does not happen again”. Until the next time……

Enjoy yer freedom from tyrants.

4 years today

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Enjoy yer freedom from tyrants.

4 years today
    Happy anniversary - may we all have no more of that shyte

I doubt if we'll have mair oh that shyte. It was intended to relieve stress on the NHS, but it was a wee bit OTT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)