+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New season tickets

New season tickets

Whoops! Another significant increase and a poorly constructed online process for 'choosing' your ticket. No obvious action available for just renewing. The 'map' has no row letters or seat numbers. Really, should do better!

I renewed easily - just had to login to the ticketing account and there was my seat identified and ready to purchase. OK it's a hike, but let's hope it's for a higher league ....

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    I renewed easily - just had to login to the ticketing account and there was my seat identified and ready to purchase. OK it's a hike, but let's hope it's for a higher league ....

YOu have to be logged in to do the above but is easy to do

Yeah but - Great to see Under-11's season tickets are Free ..

Glad to hear it's easier to use than it looks. If that's the process why can't it be obvious up front?

Go to main site, click on tickets, click on how to buy and then on link to eticketing, then click on season tickets at the top and choose your own ticket
    MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN.

Got that many ginger and lime now !!!

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    Go to main site, click on tickets, click on how to buy and then on link to eticketing, then click on season tickets at the top and choose your own ticket
    MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN.

Got that many ginger and lime now !!!
    Thanks for this. However, my post was about the composition of the attachment to the chairman's letter (mobile version) rather than an expression of any inability.🙂

Ginger and lime????