Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
Waking up to the growing catalogue of injuries and the ridiculous suspension of the hapless Bradley - what a signing he’s been - it’s suddenly not looking good is it? Darkest before the dawn…or after being lucky against Reading and fortunate against Bolton have we just been found out? Let’s hope next Friday lives up to it’s name.
I think its a little early for the wrist slashing to begin! Reading the match report, it seems Derby were a tad unlucky not get at least a draw, basically a tale of missed chances, hit the woodwork twice a shot cleared off the line and at least a couple of gilt edge chances missed. We have bemoaned the lack of a quality striker all season, but still have one of the highest goal differences.

Bradley's dismissal might be a blessing in disguise, it will force Warne to abandon playing 3 at the back, which despite the success that has been had with this formation IMO isn't Derby's most effective.

I don't think Derby are second on luck! But as we saw with The owls last season, inconsistency is common in teams that have been built on a low budget, though even Ipswich who spent £2 million plus last season, didn't exactly cement their promotion place until late on.

The injury list has been awful and not just because players with injury issues have been recruited, many of last seasons players are suffering.

One bright spark is CBT, who seems to be gaining fitness, Derby need him to step up now.

I remain optimistic but as I've said before it won't be straight forward but thats the Derby way.