+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: German kit

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post

People need to stand up and demand change, before its too late.
    They will. Unfortunately they'll simply be changing from blue to red and the madness will continue. I don't agree with many things George Galloway says but him calling Con/Lab "two cheeks of the same bum" is the most accurate thing i've heard a politician say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    They will. Unfortunately they'll simply be changing from blue to red and the madness will continue. I don't agree with many things George Galloway says but him calling Con/Lab "two cheeks of the same bum" is the most accurate thing i've heard a politician say.
    The 2 party system in the USA, UK & Australia has failed. That is clear there needs to be more variety to break up this duopoly.

So true, but they have the media and tech giants as allies. This is the real reason they want to control/censor the internet.
    Last edited by Kal; 26-03-2024 at 12:47 AM.

yeah but the traditional media is collapsing.

Everyone shout vote for independents

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    I don't know about that hyper hypocrite, George Galloway, but I can see a distinct difference between the current neo fascists and the center left.

At the same I would like to see the best change to be proportional representation. Fair shares for all.

We need a benevolent dictator in place for 30 years to give consistancy so his policies have time to work instead of jumping left to right and back, introducing a policy then reversing it to bring it nack again later with a revolving door of governments and ultimately getting nowhere. who means well, truly has the best intentions, takes wise council, has morals, intelligent, charismatic, fair, honest, uncorruptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    We need a benevolent dictator in place for 30 years to give consistancy so his policies have time to work instead of jumping left to right and back, introducing a policy then reversing it to bring it nack again later with a revolving door of governments and ultimately getting nowhere. who means well, truly has the best intentions, takes wise council, has morals, intelligent, charismatic, fair, honest, uncorruptable.
    Living the GCC I can confirm that there is merit in it. However, the British Oligarchy of toffs currently destroying the nation is going to end very badly.

The Irony is that Western Leaders were warned by several Gulf states regarding allowing the extremists to seek refuge in their communities.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...h+on+extremism

However, the arrogance of the leaders of western 'democracies', rolled their eyes, chuckled and ignored their warnings.

Don't they look foolish now.

“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Living the GCC I can confirm that there is merit in it. However, the British Oligarchy of toffs currently destroying the nation is going to end very badly.

The Irony is that Western Leaders were warned by several Gulf states regarding allowing the extremists to seek refuge in their communities.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...h+on+extremism

However, the arrogance of the leaders of western 'democracies', rolled their eyes, chuckled and ignored their warnings.

Don't they look foolish now.

“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
    Watching a lads you tube channel in Dublin who approaches fighting age male immigrants on their own asking them where their families are and asking which war torn country they are actually from.

Theres real public kick back against this now there with migrants being bussed in by the government at the behest of the EU under cover of night with no documentation or ID and being forced on communities who themselves have housing shortages.

Its the ruling political class who is doing this including Sinn Fein and Fiana fall who do not care about Irish people. The culture is being decimated. Crimes by migrants covered up and down played. This lad films and challenges immigrants drug dealing, shop lifting, theft and general crime. He even had a lad shiiting in a neighbours garden on film. Hilarious stuff if it wasn't so serious. There was one of a group wrecking a hotel they were housed in in Waterford because they hated the food.

....wonder if Sunderland have a migrant problem or are they all just trying to get out.

Maybe the group in tgat Waterford hotel were Mackems kicking off because there was no blue pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Watching a lads you tube channel in Dublin who approaches fighting age male immigrants on their own asking them where their families are and asking which war torn country they are actually from.

Theres real public kick back against this now there with migrants being bussed in by the government at the behest of the EU under cover of night with no documentation or ID and being forced on communities who themselves have housing shortages.

Its the ruling political class who is doing this including Sinn Fein and Fiana fall who do not care about Irish people. The culture is being decimated. Crimes by migrants covered up and down played. This lad films and challenges immigrants drug dealing, shop lifting, theft and general crime. He even had a lad shiiting in a neighbours garden on film. Hilarious stuff if it wasn't so serious. There was one of a group wrecking a hotel they were housed in in Waterford because they hated the food.
    I've said it many times. We are a tolerant people... until we are not!

Those in power seem to have forgot the nature of the general population of our western European nations have a great history of uprising and horrible violence.

It appears they are challenging the people to remind them of that fact.

Very sad times indeed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)