+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT Doncaster Races.

OT Doncaster Races.

Lovely card today. 6 furlongs to a mile are my favourite races.
    Roach Power in the 3:05 has caught my eye.

Don't do flat racing now couldn't tell you any of new jockeys. Following jump racing till Punchestown end of April then back into it proper in October 2nd Saturday at Chepstow. Flat racing at the top level it's same as same level football it's for money gods.

Spanish poet in 1.55.trainer can get em ready on return.good jockey booking and the horse has had its knackers chopped off which normally does the trick in first run since,also means they are not bothered about breeding so want jam tommorow out of the horse..……a good each way shout at least if price allows.!.

Bookies moaning at Cheltenham cause most of the favourites went in. They love flat racing cause it's more in their favour. All with accounts football betting same bookies wouldn't do if they were losing on that.

Don't know anything about horses ,but our works had a box level with finishing spot.
    Waitress served ace food and even had a lady putting our bets on.
    I put £10ew on a horse from 6 races.
    Did not get one penny back.
    Good day out though.
    On a side note ,over 30years grand national sweep at work. Nada zilch nothing.

Used to be in a racing club were I lived not big meetings on the flat in the North in the spring jumps in the autumn. Wetherby Charlie Hall chase been a few times enjoyable day. Uttoxeter my best ever day going racing 5 out of 7 winners once there.