+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian Concert Hall

Russian Concert Hall

Whilst this was a tragedy and any innocents killed is sad, how can Putin and his cronies hold a Remembrance Day when every day they are bombing and killing innocent civilians in Ukraine?

NATO needs to be restructured surely so every country is instructed to pay their fair share of ammo. If any country like Hungary refuses to pay a fair share of military aid then surely they should be thrown out of NATO. Whilst I dislike Trump he’s right when he says the US will only pay a fair percentage of ammo if other countries do! I fear without the US military aid going through the vote and being held up - it could be game over for Ukraine as Putin won’t be satisfied until he takes Kiev. Meanwhile NATO countries are pathetic in their response!

How ironic, Putin calling out these atrocities!

You couldn’t make this stuff up.

Anyway AL….you told us he was dying of cancer two years ago and that he’d be gone by now!

You need a new mole!

That’s why war is a none sense. All countries do the same. It was ok for the US to bomb thousands of innocents in Iraq but its never ok when it happens in the US. We started concentration camps in the Boer war yet denounce the nazis having concentration camps. One countries freedom fighter is another countries terrorist..

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    That’s why war is a none sense. All countries do the same. It was ok for the US to bomb thousands of innocents in Iraq but its never ok when it happens in the US. We started concentration camps in the Boer war yet denounce the nazis having concentration camps. One countries freedom fighter is another countries terrorist..

Can you please enlighten me where targeted precision bombs sent by the US into civilians took place and where Iraq’s were raped and executed?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Can you please enlighten me where targeted precision bombs sent by the US into civilians took place and where Iraq’s were raped and executed?
    I know you’re not so naive to think that only Russians have killed innocent civilians. But here’s something. Lots of stuff out there.

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/...uman/civilians

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I know you’re not so naive to think that only Russians have killed innocent civilians. But here’s something. Lots of stuff out there.

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/...uman/civilians

Sorry Boingy that link means jack s hit! I agree though in any war civilians can get innocently killed but:

Are you saying the Americans purposely bombed innocent civilians daily and sent targeted precision missiles into civilian hospitals and shopping malls? The Russians have raped and executed innocent civilians too and do you honestly think ( apart from the odd incident ) that democratic countries like the US or U.K. would do this? The difference is the Russian government are terrorists - pure and evil. The West need to wake up fast!

Sorry Boingy that link means jack s hit! I agree though in any war civilians can get innocently killed but:

Are you saying the Americans purposely bombed innocent civilians daily and sent targeted precision missiles into civilian hospitals and shopping malls? The Russians have raped and executed innocent civilians too and do you honestly think ( apart from the odd incident ) that democratic countries like the US or U.K. would do this? The difference is the Russian government are terrorists - pure and evil. The West need to wake up fast!
    The US dropped napalm bombs onto innocent villagers in Vietnam.

The US were still excluding blacks from many places in the 60’s and beating them.

All of this upholding the Americans as paragons of virtue is just ridiculous.

They are possibly the most morally bankrupt nation on earth, they always do what’s best for them at any given moment and swop sides to suit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The US dropped napalm bombs onto innocent villagers in Vietnam.

The US were still excluding blacks from many places in the 60’s and beating them.

All of this upholding the Americans as paragons of virtue is just ridiculous.

They are possibly the most morally bankrupt nation on earth, they always do what’s best for them at any given moment and swop sides to suit as well.

Are you are saying in 2024 the Americans are the same as the Russians? Perhaps the Americans have kidnapped over 20,000 plus kids from their families that I have not heard about or executing on mass locals in Iraq I have not heard about!

If that’s the case your earlier post about Putin calling out the atrocities is bollox!! Maybe the West are sending precision bombs into Moscow!!! If that’s the case in the 20th century Putin has a point!

Yes.
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/rap...-weapon-of-war

We’ve even had cases of female soldiers being raped in the British army. It’s a worldwide problem. In times of war a lot of bad behaviour gets covered over or just not reported.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)