+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Russian Concert Hall

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Anyone seen the video of these scum bag terrorists caught facing trial? They thought they’d get away and now face hell. Looks like they’ve taken a beating already. If only all terrorist faced the same fate of what’s coming their way.
    They looked like a bunch of sad fks to me mate, a pathetic bunch of individuals indoctrinated with all that ISIS sh it and not really having the intelligence to know what they were doing.

Little men being used by psychopaths to do their dirty work.

In their shoes I’d have shot myself or forced the Russians to shoot me rather than being taken.

I’m not sure that I’d want them executed if they’d killed my family members though.

Can you imagine the horror that awaits them every day for the rest of their lives in a Russian jail or in a torture unit.

I’d bet you anything that Putin will administer some of the punishments himself, this will be right up his street.

Electrodes on their b o l l o c k s, battery acid poured into open wounds, hands and feet dipped into deep fat fryers, needles into their eyeballs, constantly broken bones, ears, nose, c o ck and balls cut off, other body parts amputated.

The list is endless. If it was my relative and I was of a Russian background I’d want them to suffer for 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    They looked like a bunch of sad fks to me mate, a pathetic bunch of individuals indoctrinated with all that ISIS sh it and not really having the intelligence to know what they were doing.

In their shoes I’d have shot myself or forced the Russians to shoot me rather than being taken.

I’m not sure that I’d want them executed if they’d killed my family members though.

Can you imagine the horror that awaits them every day for the rest of their lives in a Russian jail or in a torture unit.

I’d bet you anything that Putin will administer some of the punishments himself, this will be right up his street.

Electrodes on their b o l l o c k s, battery acid poured into open wounds, hands and feet dipped into deep fat fryers, needles into their eyeballs, constantly broken bones, ears, nose, c o ck and balls cut off, other body parts amputated.

The list is endless. If it was my relative and I was of a Russian background I’d want them to suffer for 50 years.
    Exactly my sentiments Mick. We’ve seen terrorists here who get away by either suicide or being shot dead.. i personally rather they suffer. I know there’s the cost of jail, but i’m sure we can pay some foreign country to jail terrorists we’ve had for cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Have mixed feelings on this tbh. Certainly-and especially if any of the victims of this heinous and cowardly attack were relatives or friends-I would want those responsible to suffer, and suffer greatly, regardless of whether or not they were "little men" manipulated by others. On the other hand, it isn't a great look is it? That the Russians so publicly revel in displaying them like this not only mirrors the way in which terrorist groups like IS themselves parade their captives but, more worryingly, it is also a reflection of the Russian States own mindset when it comes to the use of torture and abuse and seeks to justify its own conduct and atrocities whether against political opponents or in its war against Ukraine.

The Russian penal system and security forces have long had a dark history of torture and human rights abuses that make Guantanomo Bay look like kindergarten. I'd argue that parading the captured terrorists like this (one having allegedly been force fed his own ear another having had electric shocks to his b ollocks) is less about retribution against those who committed such a despicable attack and more about the sadistic and violent culture allowed to flourish under Putin's regime. If these men were caught in the act and beaten then it would be completely understandable but this, I believe, is indicative of something more.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    Have mixed feelings on this tbh. Certainly-and especially if any of the victims of this heinous and cowardly attack were relatives or friends-I would want those responsible to suffer, and suffer greatly, regardless of whether or not they were "little men" manipulated by others. On the other hand, it isn't a great look is it? That the Russians so publicly revel in displaying them like this not only mirrors the way in which terrorist groups like IS themselves parade their captives but, more worryingly, it is also a reflection of the Russian States own mindset when it comes to the use of torture and abuse and seeks to justify its own conduct and atrocities whether against political opponents or in its war against Ukraine.

The Russian penal system and security forces have long had a dark history of torture and human rights abuses that make Guantanomo Bay look like kindergarten. I'd argue that parading the captured terrorists like this (one having allegedly been force fed his own ear another having had electric shocks to his b ollocks) is less about retribution against those who committed such a despicable attack and more about the sadistic and violent culture allowed to flourish under Putin's regime. If these men were caught in the act and beaten then it would be completely understandable but this, I believe, is indicative of something more.
    If they'd killed my wife and kid they'd have been begging for the Russians to come and get them. I can be very creative.

I wonder how many of them will live to stand trial

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    I wonder how many of them will live to stand trial
    Trial? Think they've already been sentenced!

Don't get me wrong, I have zero sympathy for those who carry out such atrocities but Russia is behaving as badly as them. Some may say "so what?" given the nature of their crimes but to me it just shows up Putin's regime for what it is-brutal and with scant regard for international law or human rights. Little different than the Nazi regime or that of Stalin, whom he apparently admires. Putin himself took almost a day to publicly respond to the attack whilst he figured out the best way he could use it for his own ends and then twisted it to blame Ukraine and lay heavy hints about Western involvement which surely speaks volumes.

Is it possible that having had advance warning from the US about such an attack, Putin decided to let it happen for his own ends - he is as has been stated, a psychopath, which makes him devoid of empathy or kindness. He's happy to let his own citizens be cannon fodder on the frontline so what's the difference here? If America knew then he certainly did, I find it hard to believe how this scum was able to get into Moscow of all places and wreak havoc?

I suspect that the next thing we’ll hear is that the terrorists have ‘confessed’ that they were aided and abetted by Ukraine and the West! Is Putin looking for an excuse to attack us?

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I suspect that the next thing we’ll hear is that the terrorists have ‘confessed’ that they were aided and abetted by Ukraine and the West! Is Putin looking for an excuse to attack us?
    Maybe the Yanks can suddenly find evidence that Russia were behind 9/11 and launch the nukes!

The way things are going there’s literally no hope for the human race, this has to end badly at some point be it now or in the next 50 years.

It feels inevitable now, all the major powers are run by despots and psychopaths and I include Trump in that once he gets in again.

How did it come to this!?

Maybe Putin believes that the West will not allow Russia to succeed in Ukraine and he just cannot contemplate that scenario, being in effect, defeated. He will therefore, find an excuse to go to war with NATO. Perhaps he sees himself as the overlord of the nuclear wasteland? One would hope that even the Chinese will not be that stupid, as the after effects would be catastrophic to the entire World.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)