+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 month review

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He replaced LW at Swindon also... He doesn't seem a bad shout to be fair, but isn't he DoF at Port Vale?
    He left port vale 4 days ago!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Looks like one of those lower league journeyman managers that never quite makes it. Responsible for bringing Aiden Stone into Port Vale. Don't see the Bros going that route.

Strange that Flitcroft hasn't managed a club since being sacked by Stags, despite doing well there. He's been assistant and DOF.
    That would suggest that if the rumour was true, it would be as a help to Maynard rather than to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    That's rather interesting then. Seems he also likes to get a close knit squad as well. Maybe some bones or someone saw he'd left and put their own spin on it

I'm pretty sure if I was Stuart I wouldn't be looking forward to my three month appraisal - unless his PIs were to gain the least points of any Notts manager ever, turn possible promotion into possible relegation, allegedly lose the support of senior club players, good record -breaking chance of achieving six home defeats on the bounce (just think about that!), definitely losing the support of most fans and talking absolute facile nonsense in media interviews. In which case, I would think I have done a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    I'm pretty sure if I was Stuart I wouldn't be looking forward to my three month appraisal - unless his PIs were to gain the least points of any Notts manager ever, turn possible promotion into possible relegation, allegedly lose the support of senior club players, good record -breaking chance of achieving six home defeats on the bounce (just think about that!), definitely losing the support of most fans and talking absolute facile nonsense in media interviews. In which case, I would think I have done a good job.
    Yeah, MK Dons aren't losing to us on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Yeah, MK Dons aren't losing to us on Monday.
    If we get more than 1 point out of swindon and MK Dons I think it would be a tremendous result. I think we will lose heavily to MK.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    To be honest there is no need to review SM situation, His poor results and general handling of games are proof that he is just not up to the job.. The same applies to his co-ort partners (so called management team) Get Rid before we lose our influx of new supporters..

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    If we get more than 1 point out of swindon and MK Dons I think it would be a tremendous result. I think we will lose heavily to MK.
    By which time there will be just 5 pretty meaningless games left.
    We know the writing on wall, and many will just want the season to end, but it's still over a month and the club has to work out how best to keep its fans and better players. Damage can still be done, things can sour even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Looks like one of those lower league journeyman managers that never quite makes it. Responsible for bringing Aiden Stone into Port Vale. Don't see the Bros going that route.
    No idea idea mate if it’s true just thought I’d report what I’d seen via someone at work.
    Don’t know much about him thh so can’t really comment maybe it’s true maybe it’s not I don’t don’t know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast