+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 month review

3 month review

Look i really dont know how much truth there is in this but been told from a good source(,not hp or tomato)that the manager,as part of his contract will be subject to a 3 month review.I know this sort of thing happens,it may be that he was given a target.I think its unlikely but i hope its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    Look i really dont know how much truth there is in this but been told from a good source(,not hp or tomato)that the manager,as part of his contract will be subject to a 3 month review.I know this sort of thing happens,it may be that he was given a target.I think its unlikely but i hope its true.
    April 18th, if true

I was gonna post yesterday that I hoped there is a clause in his contract that allows us to get rid early with little to no financial cost, but figured he wouldn't have signed up for that given that he's took so much of a risk in quitting his day job.

Depends how much he wanted the chance.

Perhaps KPIs to be met if not review at three months. If so not looking good for them.

Depends how much he wanted the chance.
    Nobody else would have been mad enough to give him that chance, so hopefully he was willing to accept terms loaded in the club's favour.
    It's not just him though, he brought two coaches with him from Wealdstone.

April 1st l believe.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I was gonna post yesterday that I hoped there is a clause in his contract that allows us to get rid early with little to no financial cost, but figured he wouldn't have signed up for that given that he's took so much of a risk in quitting his day job.
    I believe these kind of clauses are put in managers contracts otherwise they'd just sign and sit back. They need to believe they can do the job they're being well paid for 3 years or so. I know Notts have done this in the past although maybe the brothers are too nice to put that pressure on a manager/coach. Maynard would have signed as he's ambitious and believes in himself and we're a massive club compared to Wealdstone, who wouldn't? However he would also put 2 other people out of work as well.

Apparently the senior pros have asked for a meeting with the people above them regarding SM there not happy. Might be BS just thought I’d post what I’ve heard I think his days here are numbered anyway.

No offense to SM but he was on a hiding to nothing from the beginning- to follow a successfull manager is always hard work in itself, combined with this being L2, a poor defense and midfield , and an already downward spiral - that being said the return of 8 points from 36 is disgracefull, even if he gained double that say 16 points from 36 it would bode better for him

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast