+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cameron - kicking off on X

Why is the title
    Cameron - kicking off
    This is getting bloody stupid I have supported Notts over 50 years and have never seen such rubbish.
    I do not think kyle has control over his partner ( who in my opinion is causing more grief for the poor lad) or her sister posting on social media from Wales tonight, it about time this rubbish STOPPED.
    I am sure Kyle knows himself that things just haven’t been good enough this season, but to pile on abuse week on week is not healthy for players, yes this a forum to discuss the good & bad but do it the right manner.
    Remember peoples MENTAL HEALTH, we are all human

Quote Originally Posted by DuckPie View Post
    Why is the title
    Cameron - kicking off
    This is getting bloody stupid I have supported Notts over 50 years and have never seen such rubbish.
    I do not think kyle has control over his partner ( who in my opinion is causing more grief for the poor lad) or her sister posting on social media from Wales tonight, it about time this rubbish STOPPED.
    I am sure Kyle knows himself that things just haven’t been good enough this season, but to pile on abuse week on week is not healthy for players, yes this a forum to discuss the good & bad but do it the right manner.
    Remember peoples MENTAL HEALTH, we are all human
    I mentioned mental health as it was said supporters don’t know what’s going on in his private life outside football.
    Worrying statement

The lady is obviously frustrated by the opinions voiced on this forum. Alas madam, that is what this is. A forum for fans to air views and opinions about NCFC. Sorry Luv, but we are entitled to our opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Well, at least his partner's/wife's sister who has since deleted her account:

Attachment 25910

and his wife/partner Kathryn Stuckey has put a nice picture of the two of them together on Instagram? saying "proud of you, always, fingers crossed I don't end up injail for punching a bunch of miserable, fat & idiotic, middle aged axxholes"

Meanwhile KC is blocking people.

Sign her up for the defence!
    Why post this type of crap. you Idiot... The guy plays for Notts, and deserves respect....

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    The lady is obviously frustrated by the opinions voiced on this forum. Alas madam, that is what this is. A forum for fans to air views and opinions about NCFC. Sorry Luv, but we are entitled to our opinion.
    You are, but There's opinions and there's abuse...

I mentioned mental health as it was said supporters don’t know what’s going on in his private life outside football.
    Worrying statement
    It sound as though you have a mental health problem.. Why mention something that you Know nothing about..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    It sound as though you have a mental health problem.. Why mention something that you Know nothing about..
    I do have mental Heath issues actually, that is why I mentioned it.
    I referred to it as his partner’s sister said we don’t know what’s going on in his life outside of football.

I do have mental Heath issues actually, that is why I mentioned it.
    I referred to it as his partner’s sister said we don’t know what’s going on in his life outside of football.
    It has nothing to do with you or anyone else what happens in his life, certainly not to be discussed on social media platforms whether in football or out side. Dont try to associate your problems with other peoples.. Everyone is different..

I actually think KC could be a decent left back in a back 4 but he is not a centre back

Feeling disappointed as I thought this thread was about David Cameron.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast