+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cameron - kicking off on X

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    You ignorant pr@tt, is English your first language?
    Do you understand what "Being seen to be hiding" implies?

Dumbass.
    I may be old and not as well educated as fella, but you put it out there so don’t get mad when someone comments on it.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckPie View Post
    I may be old and not as well educated as fella, but you put it out there so don’t get mad when someone comments on it.
    You misunderstood it, perhaps I should have been more clear in what I meant. I didn't say he *is* hiding, I said he's being seen to be hiding, which to me at least implies he may or may not be encouraging somebody else to fight his corner.
    Maybe he read it and then complained to her how upset he was, perhaps guessing there'd be a good chance she'd take it upon herself to make his case, maybe she read it and told him about it, which upset him and she then lashed out at the fans instead of asking herself it was a good idea to let him know what fans were thinking in the first place, who knows. It's a bad look either way and hardly instils confidence that he's a strong resilient character who can lead his team through a dark patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Bad form where I was brought up to insult people Durham.

The X issues are/were going on whether or not I pointed them out to folk on here as to events surrounding our captain and his nearest and dearest.

I've made no comment, yet, as to my thoughts about the issue.
    You have no need to make a comment, your post ensures others are doing it for you..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    You have no need to make a comment, your post ensures others are doing it for you..
    So you would suggest we on this board should not be aware that it happened?

If others are making comment, which I might or might not agree with, then making the issue known on here has served a purpose.

Bad form where I was brought up to insult people Durham.

The X issues are/were going on whether or not I pointed them out to folk on here as to events surrounding our captain and his nearest and dearest.

I've made no comment, yet, as to my thoughts about the issue.
    But you are just perpetuating sh*t!!

So you would suggest we on this board should not be aware that it happened?

If others are making comment, which I might or might not agree with, then making the issue known on here has served a purpose.
    Somebody would have brought it up eventually.

Jimmy Sirrel not speaking to Les Bradd for two weeks after Bradd ignored Sirrel's advise and returned to Rotherham to be with his family after his father had died.
    That's what sets the greats apart from the rest. Cruel and heartless it may be, but the best of the best know where their duty lies and I very much admire that dedication to the cause. It's what you need to get ahead in a competitive environment. Notts have been lacking in this mentality for many years.

Jesus, there are some tw@ts on this board!!

Players understand they'ill get pelters if they're underperforming. They should avoid social media if they don't want to see it. The fans are entitled to say what they want within the realm of free speech.
    My advice to KC is to remind yourself that every player gets stick. I see even last season's and this season's top scorer is coming in for some harsh criticism. The last thing you want is a family member getting on social media and slagging off your critics among the club's fanbase.
    I happen to think that the criticism of KC is overdone. Yes, he drops a few ricks now and then, but who doesn't? He's become the whipping boy and scapegoat and it's unjustified.
    No expert me but he was square on for Salford's first goal. Body shape all wrong. For Salford's second, it seems Robertson failed to track his runner, Warner failed to read the danger and cover, and Slocombe failed to palm away.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Jimmy Sirrel not speaking to Les Bradd for two weeks after Bradd ignored Sirrel's advise and returned to Rotherham to be with his family after his father had died.
    That's what sets the greats apart from the rest. Cruel and heartless it may be, but the best of the best know where their duty lies and I very much admire that dedication to the cause. It's what you need to get ahead in a competitive environment. Notts have been lacking in this mentality for many years.
    It was Jimmy who did not tell the team that his wife had died that day until AFTER the match so as to not disrupt the preparations.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast