+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: After Frank’s rants today….

After Frank’s rants today….

…..isn’t he in need of a good CPN?

The thing is with Frank that he’s in denial about his love of Cambridge,you can’t keep putting up lengthy posts about them without going out of your way keeping up to date with what’s going on at the club

Also I’ve noticed that no matter how nice I am to him he always turns it around to say that I’m attacking him in some way and playing the victim,tbh this might be the Catholic in him coming out as it’s my impression that they are all a tad unhinged and I’m including the nuns

Maybe instead of a cpn he might arrange a meet-up with me in the summer as I’ve still got that Round Church to knock off my bucket list yet,he could show me where it is and have a pub lunch together,I would do this for him as I suspect that he’s a lonely person who longs for the company of a friend,if Utd do drop a level I shall pencil in the day when Notts visit and I will put it down as my help in the community

Nice thought Chalky. Remember to take a tin of Chum for the dog.

Chalky, you are suffering from a ssholeism. There is a clinical name for it, its Narcissistic personality disorder. Yes you are nice for a while, even i keep getting sucked in, then you turn and cause an argument.

As per our latest, ITS YOU, but you blame me, you are skilled at creating conflict, you are a liar, as all

narcs are. There is a clinical name for this, its called narcissistic supply, and people like you revel in it, you create such, and its like food for you. The bottom line is attention, you need that, even negative attention.

The reeason you target me is because you look up to me, see me as your superior, you get kudos from it, unlike Griff. Griff is your flying monkey, as others are, look narcissistic flying monkeys up.

So what evidence is there for this?, well your history, all of it. Reserach the above, it will give you insight, fat good that will do, you will deny everything.

I am causing you a narcisstic injury, you will be badly hurt, maybe enough to leave me alone for good, but most probably not. Look that up too. Always in the background griff, a sshole.

Does this mean that your not interested in a meet up and pint then if Utd get relegated?

I do see you as superior to me as I do griff and howoldboy,you all have bigger I.Q’s than me and I freely admit that I should have paid more attention at school than I did and I’m probably as thick as a Boxing Day turd but just by being nice and having no ambition in life has got me through life so why wouldn’t I be nice to you? I certainly have no interest in creating conflicts but I do like to hear your views on subjects so I ask questions that you’re likey to reply to and I think that you’ve misjudged these as an attack on yourself to which I apologise

Now,I’m going to Google narcissistic personality disorder and ssholeism as I’ve no idea what they represent

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)