+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell me this ain't true......

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    He's light years ahead of Hall, and anyone else we have in defence, frankly. He's probably the only true ball player we have in that position, giving our midfield a platform it's missed most of this season.
    I agree he is a good ball player and he’s great to watch just not available much to do so

He's light years ahead of Hall, and anyone else we have in defence, frankly. He's probably the only true ball player we have in that position, giving our midfield a platform it's missed most of this season.
    Ball player? If your talking about humphries, thats not a ball player..yes hes very good but hes not a ball player..hes just good in control..is that a ball player ?

I would imagine agents make sure some of this leaks out.
    I suppose being called Humphries he’s going to say “ I’m free”

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Ball player? If your talking about humphries, thats not a ball player..yes hes very good but hes not a ball player..hes just good in control..is that a ball player ?
    So what is a ball player

If anyone's heart's not in it, get shut. Why keep someone with that attitude? As mentioned previously, some players are now just trying to avoid injury in the dog days of this season so they can fixed up somewhere else next year. They can go to hell in a handcart as far as I'm concerned

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    He can play out, he can hit long balls, he plays smart short passes, he mostly plays the ball forward. Yes, I am talking about Cam.

He can play out, he can hit long balls, he plays smart short passes, he mostly plays the ball forward. Yes, I am talking about Cam.
    Uttis, very well put. That's how I see him, Viktor apart, probably the best outfield player we have and now probably this, if true. To add to Cam's abilities, composed, unruffled, an eye for the game, doesn't panic, makes things look easy, hate to say it but I'd put him up there with Arnason, only thing I've not seen Cam do is those 60-70 outfield long passes that Kari was famous for.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Uttis, very well put. That's how I see him, Viktor apart, probably the best outfield player we have and now probably this, if true. To add to Cam's abilities, composed, unruffled, an eye for the game, doesn't panic, makes things look easy, hate to say it but I'd put him up there with Arnason, only thing I've not seen Cam do is those 60-70 outfield long passes that Kari was famous for.
    All about opinions I suppose, but for me Arnason was way better

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    All about opinions I suppose, but for me Arnason was way better
    Grist, I'm not saying that. I'm saying young Cam has similar ice cold nerves when clearing, controlling and finding a player to pass to. What a loss he may well be. The only plus is his age and the club can and should demand a decent fee for him, thing is who's laying down what we're asking and who's going to roll over and take a belly rub for him?

Cam is very talented and cultured.
    But he has been awful since his injury.

I can't work out if he has downed tools and wants to leave, can't handle the pressure of relegation or he is still recovering from injury.

There are too many doubts about him now so I say get rid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast