+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ot vets rip off.

Get the insurance via a mere cat comparison website

Simples

Not for me, dodgy breed.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Brin you are so trusting, if it has skin issues it may pay out. If it happens again they won't.
    Fingers crossed he never needs anything. Some folk take pet insurance out others don't. It's the risk you take. No different to insuring your car, would you want to be caught without it and ended up having a prang in it requiring a costly repair?

A couple of close family friends have had recent issues. First one, they had a beautiful cat 18 years old but suddenly became ill. Initial consultation £120. Next followed meds at £300. Next on the bill was an x -ray at a whopping £400. More consultation meetings, meds and finally the decision to have her put to sleep. Final bill just short of £1400!

Second one a long standing friend of the family who has three poodles one very elderly who required several teeth removed. Consultation, x -ray, then general surgery, a whopping £1350 and no she didn't have insurance. She then went on to say that over the years she reckons she spent £5- 6000k on all her dogs but never believed in insurance.

Who are you with?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Who with?
    Petsure.

Gl

I had a pet sheep, took it for a walk when I went to Aldi shopping. When I came out of the supermarket some ******* had chopped its legs off

I have found one in my oven.

Baaaaaalax

Think I posted about eating a leg of lamb before.
    Staff sergeant put a whole leg of lamb on tray, gave me 3slices. I was looking like Oliver twist and said.
    I could eat that myself.
    He put the whole leg on my plate and said .
    Leave one scrap and I will hang you up with the rest of the meat.
    Gravy and mint sauce, pissed it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast