+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LR's pre match interview

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Irony is obviously wasted on you 🙂
    😉

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    It's hard to believe that any sane individual would move to another employer for higher pay, better working conditions and an improved chance of being successful.
    I mean that really would be a stupid thing to do wouldn't it?
    Especially when there was a good section of fans wanted him sacked. Even in promotion seasons. Make no mistake the vitriolic stuff aimed at him was a massive part of him going. He told us so.

Typically that came from those who couldn't get over the fact we were relegated under him, and therefore he should have been sacked after any loss in the championship. The problem then was Warne. Apparently. Now it's TS.

But not Taylor, Taylor was apparently a good manager who wasn't given time. You couldn't make it up.

The longer Taylor had, the worse we got. The more he changed and spent, the weaker we go. That's a fact not opinion.

Believe Miller Bill (post 76) has got his facts right.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Especially when there was a good section of fans wanted him sacked. Even in promotion seasons. Make no mistake the vitriolic stuff aimed at him was a massive part of him going. He told us so.

Typically that came from those who couldn't get over the fact we were relegated under him, and therefore he should have been sacked after any loss in the championship. The problem then was Warne. Apparently. Now it's TS.

But not Taylor, Taylor was apparently a good manager who wasn't given time. You couldn't make it up.

The longer Taylor had, the worse we got. The more he changed and spent, the weaker we go. That's a fact not opinion.
    Warne told you nothing that’s just made up stuff. What a load of absolute drivel. I met PW once he told me a lot of really personal stuff that he didn’t tell anyone else he didn’t but I’ll join in with the ridiculous.
    Warne relegated us 3 times that’s a fact.
    You really do spout some rubbish as facts as you put it.
    Supporters like you I say loosely are as thick as pig you know what.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Warne told you nothing that’s just made up stuff. What a load of absolute drivel. I met PW once he told me a lot of really personal stuff that he didn’t tell anyone else he didn’t but I’ll join in with the ridiculous.
    Warne relegated us 3 times that’s a fact.
    You really do spout some rubbish as facts as you put it.
    Supporters like you I say loosely are as thick as pig you know what.
    Was,that last comment really necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    He didn’t actually, that’s simply not true.

He preached about team spirit and togetherness yes, but not loyalty. He used to speak quite openly about the fact that players aren’t fans of the club like we are and that it was their job where they needed to do the best for themselves and their family.

We gave Barker Warrington their chance. Hammy was up himself. Warney I wouldn't want him leading me into battle he'd * himself. Said before all 4 I hope our paths never cross again.

Yes it was. It’s just rubbish.
    A poster on here I go to games with knows PW reasonably well.
    PW left because Derby are a massive football club and it was an opportunity he couldn’t turn down.
    He had massive support from the supporters and that’s just rubbish that he left because of some supporters.
    Yes he was frustrated and who can blame him. But to spout lies is thick as pig ****.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Said before all 4 I hope our paths never cross again.
    Is that because you had to force yourself to get no enjoyment out of promotions and cup wins just save face?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I won't go to away games said why I go to watch football not what's going on around me. Watch them if they are on I follow in this country or on sky red button. Go to every home game incl' all cup games friendly's. Pay into millers mayday since it started so I've got a right to my say. LR Kelly aren't the management team for this club haven't got that millers stamp of a manager. TS cut your losses I'd give job to Morrison he seems to have something about him players would want to play for him. To come back from injury he had shows he's not a quitter.
    Give it to morrison??…..words fail me. That bloke is only interested in one thing, himself….get shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Give it to morrison??…..words fail me. That bloke is only interested in one thing, himself….get shut.
    There’s nobody currently at the club that would do any good

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast