+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: LR's pre match interview

I am a bit concerned, though nice it is, that LR claps the fans before the game rather than face em after. Seems a bit of a chicken to me. In saying that he should be given.the chance to turn the club round. We are not gonna get anyone better atm.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I am a bit concerned, though nice it is, that LR claps the fans before the game rather than face em after. Seems a bit of a chicken to me. In saying that he should be given.the chance to turn the club round. We are not gonna get anyone better atm.
    Roly my two cats would do better than the incumbent Manager and they are either asleep or out mousing
    There will be opportunities to recruit in the summer merry go round and with a decent budget for L1 there will be much better options
    Wyke ???!!! Can’t get a game at Wigan but deemed ok for the cship? A nostalgic signing that’s wasting Tony,s money
    Bringing arguably our best player Rinhomota on when the game has been lost
    I could go on…
    Last edited by flourbasher; 30-03-2024 at 07:09 PM.

If we can't get anybody better than Richardson then i despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    If we can't get anybody better than Richardson then i despair.
    Well, can you think of anybody we could tempt to take the job?

Serious question

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well, can you think of anybody we could tempt to take the job?

Serious question

Morrison said have to start somewhere. Ronnie 1st time managing us hardly had any experience in that.

Nobody good can be tempted to take the job because of the very low grade facilities we have at this club.Players play at the NYS for just ninety minutes.The rest of the week. their working place is Roundwood, which four managers have condemned and not fit for purpose.The board have not yet told us what happened with the Bawtry Road site that would have solved this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Nobody good can be tempted to take the job because of the very low grade facilities we have at this club.Players play at the NYS for just ninety minutes.The rest of the week. their working place is Roundwood, which four managers have condemned and not fit for purpose.The board have not yet told us what happened with the Bawtry Road site that would have solved this problem.
    Spot on, this is the biggest factor for excessive injuries and fitness of the team. Doing nothing or fixing drains is just choosing to run the club down, it shows a lack of leadership and a lack of intelligence, letting your main assets be put at risk everyday.

Look at Middlesbroughs injury list. Absolutely horrendous.

It’s clear Roundwood doesn’t help but a lot of teams are getting more injuries.

Might be that pesky Covid vaccine causing them.

Let’s face it, we’ve just bought a load of sh!t players with one of the lowest budgets, if not the lowest budget in the division.

Would be interesting to know why there’s been no move to develop Bawtry Road. It’s a strange one.

Serious questions......if TS sold up, would you let Scotty still near the recuitment?

If Roundwood is the (a) problem that several managers have highlighted, how have we got promotions when we trained there? Warne mentioned it, but still got several promotions from there.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Serious questions......if TS sold up, would you let Scotty still near the recuitment?

If Roundwood is the (a) problem that several managers have highlighted, how have we got promotions when we trained there? Warne mentioned it, but still got several promotions from there.
    I have and nobody on here has, any idea how many players Scotty put to the club only to be rebuffed, money wise or other. We will only find that out when Scotty's left close season.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast