I don't think either will leave this summer.

As I've pointed out in many other threads just with the dead weight, Hendrick et al out of contract & Lewis etc being shipped out for attractive market values we'll free up around £500,000/week in wages.

The PSG problems NUFC have ben facing are related to wages not the price of signing a player. The price is amortised over the life of the contract so £50m players signing fee over a 5 yr contract is just £10m.

Wages are the issue.

The Sela deal kicks in to this seasons accounts boasting our income + the Champions League money. There is zero need to sell any of our top top players.

Plus do any of you honestly think our board are the money grubbing soft touches Fatso was? Amanda is a business savage, she'll be playing hardball for every last Pound coin for any of our key assets.

What do we actually know about players?

Players and agents like to talk to strengthen their hand at contract renewal time.

What do we actually know about our directors?

They didn't let Man U pull their pants down over Lingaard & they are happy to let Ashworth sit on his hands for 2 yrs.

They don't strike me as a group who are going to let either Bruno or Isak go for anything less than top top dollar and all upfront.

Keep calm and Howay the lads!