+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Tone…

Two Tone…

Absolutely loved Two Tone back in the day and tomorrow night bbc 4 has a night of it from 10pm,everything from The Specials live in ‘79,Rock goes to college:The Specials and The sound of Coventry documentary

Any former rude boys out there?

More in to Northern soul back then but didn't mind bit of Selector.

Selector was a really underrated band in my eyes,I saw Pauline Black about three years ago and she has hardly aged over the years

Thanks Chalky. Watched Terry Hall at the BBC last night.

Learned so many things (and connections) about a few years in music I mainly missed.

Talented man..and from Coventry!

Started watching the programme after the Mrs went to bed just after one o clock.

One hour later it was 3 o clock.

I hate the clocks going forward!

I haven’t watched it yet howoldboy as I’m currently residing in Blackpool over the Easter period but I loved the whole Two Tone and Ska movement,barely lasted two years but what a time for music,The Specials was my favourite band and went to see them a couple of times back in the day

No Squirrels in Blackpool & don’t be blowing your money on expensive fish & chips… 😎

BBC1 9pm Tonight.
    6 part drama set in the midlands about youngsters forming a ska band should be right up your street Chalky,enjoy Blackpool we head for the soul suite or ma kellys for entertainment.

Cheers Pete,I will give it a look on iplayer when I get back and set the recorder for the remaining series

Quote Originally Posted by postmanpete View Post
    Blackpool we head for the soul suite or ma kellys for entertainment.
    Shacked up at Cleveleys a couple of miles outside of Blackpool if you know it Pete,only a ten minute ride on the team away

Never stayed at Cleveleys but if you get the chance visit Lytham St Annes,lovely place but no trams unfortunately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)