+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Preston N E v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Not watching Peltier Lindsay Wyke no Rinohmota on bench on I follow. Be 2 hours I can't get back.

Been outvoted streaming game now but can't work out why Rinohmota isn't starting.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Been outvoted streaming game now but can't work out why Rinohmota isn't starting.
    Because he only got back from Africa a couple of days ago having played international games?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Looks like 442 today. Hopefully he doesn't play 451 with nombe as right wing
    I hope he does ! Playing two up front cost us big time at Coventry and Norwich !

So in addition to Teihi dropping out, now Morrison and Blackett have disappeared off the bench along with Kiosso and we are that good we only need 8 subs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Easy to make fun of the Christian faith isn't it? I wouldn't recommend you do it with other faiths though
    Some of my best friends are Christians.
    Thanks for the advice

Kelly on the bench for Carlise.

Afternoon all. Pleased to see I can get the game on IFollow while in UK (plastic that I am!)

Being our academics and scientists behave like they are part of a bizarre religious cult these days perhaps we ought to leave religion out of football. Anyone know why yet again after an international break we have less footballers than before? Is it more injuries in training on our outstanding infrstructure

Once again we make it easy for the opposition to score.

While we don’t look like scoring!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast