+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Preston N E v The Millers

Unfortunate. We were defending quite comfortably until that lapse. Slightly fortuitous goal with a well skewed shot finding a PNE forward

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Unfortunate. We were defending quite comfortably until that lapse. Slightly fortuitous goal with a well skewed shot finding a PNE forward
    I thought it was a good pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    I thought it was a good pass.
    You may be right Eddy. Looked like a shot here in Guildford!😁

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    I hope he does ! Playing two up front cost us big time at Coventry and Norwich !
    Wast imo. Playing 1 uptop.

Homes is destroying down our left, and it looked like a pass to me he looked up and saw Holmes before he hit it. We do look awful, not sure what Wyke and Cafu bring to this team. Twice Nombe has battled down the right got into position to cross and he looked and nobody there and no support for him either.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Homes is destroying down our left, and it looked like a pass to me he looked up and saw Holmes before he hit it. We do look awful, not sure what Wyke and Cafu bring to this team. Twice Nombe has battled down the right got into position to cross and he looked and nobody there and no support for him either.
    Was going to argue that we don’t look awful but then Rathbone loses the ball and then pass , pass and into the net. Oh to have some players who can do that!

We really are poor 🤬

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    We really are poor 🤬
    Depressingly so, that’s 3!!

Really, really poor. 3-0

This is the worst game I have seen revan play for us, lost the man for the first and second he was 25 yards from the goal line when their bloke scored, going forward that pathetic attempt at a cross from the byline.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast