+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Preston N E v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Cheers Pete. LR has got to go he’s hopeless.
    For sure. Do it now I say. Clueless.

If he was to fall on his sword and leave “ by mutual consent” who would we replace him with?

( saying Warnock not allowed)

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    If he was to fall on his sword and leave “ by mutual consent” who would we replace him with?

You.

I think let us be mathematically down and then sack him, give the job to Peltier for the last 6 games and just say get a couple of wins and some performances from the lads Lee and let the fans see a few of the young lads as well. We then need a proper press conference with the DoF, TS and that waste of space Douglas to explain what is happening at the club, what the strategy and plans are for next season and beyond, what they intend to do about the training facilities, the nys pitch and how they intend to make the youth system capable of producing some young players in the future. They should start by apologising to the fans for this disgraceful season. We need real plans not TS’s delusional ramblings and false promises. I agree LR hasn’t got a clue but unless there is serious changes and clear plans to implement those changes, we will go back to where TS started with us except in a nicer rented ground.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    You.
    I’ve retired

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I think let us be mathematically down and then sack him, give the job to Peltier for the last 6 games and just say get a couple of wins and some performances from the lads Lee and let the fans see a few of the young lads as well. We then need a proper press conference with the DoF, TS and that waste of space Douglas to explain what is happening at the club, what the strategy and plans are for next season and beyond, what they intend to do about the training facilities, the nys pitch and how they intend to make the youth system capable of producing some young players in the future. They should start by apologising to the fans for this disgraceful season. We need real plans not TS’s delusional ramblings and false promises. I agree LR hasn’t got a clue but unless there is serious changes and clear plans to implement those changes, we will go back to where TS started with us except in a nicer rented ground.

No, no, no, Peltier is one of the shirkers at the club, him and the rest of his gang need clearing out

I'd go with Ted Lasso

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Was about to say the same. We’re down anyway so get rid of LR and let Peltier take charge til the end of the season. If rumours are true that LR has lost the dressing room, then at least Peltier will get the lads back on side.

Assuming no manager wants the challenge I would go for Woody. Still prefer Evans myself - we need to get our soul back. These misfits are Blackstocks the lot of em, stealing a wage. They cannot defend or don’t want to. Look like they’re not wanting to tackle in case they graze their knees!

I really wish TS would sell up

Be more desirable in league 1 with our promotion history

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast