+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Swindon Town [EFL L2] 29.03.24

Quote Originally Posted by shoot_five View Post
    Just popped a few quid on MK Dons to beat us by 2 or more. That was absolute f cking w nk
    Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Stall lamenting "It's almost unbelievable the change in Notts County".

And we all know what changed.
    I agree and not defending SM as such but he’s picking all the players I believe LW would av picked as basically there’s not much more choice and whilst he’s played with tactics their not that different, at some point the players have to be held accountable too.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    I wonder how many times he says the word "LOOK"
    Look the lads are gutted, thought Jatta did well when he came on, look I forgot he was in the bench

...and I don't usually moan, or post at all to be honest. But Christ alive (no pun intended, given that it's Easter), that was just dire. The Swindon commentators said, after goal #2, "Notts County look surprised by their own incompetence" and I've never agreed more with anything a provincial broadcaster has said.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    You count "Look" and I'll count "Moments"
    And I'll be the one switching off because I can't bear to hear any more of it.

Just popped a few quid on MK Dons to beat us by 2 or more. That was absolute f cking w nk
    I'm not a gambling man but that's a dead cert

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I agree and not defending SM as such but he’s picking all the players I believe LW would av picked as basically there’s not much more choice and whilst he’s played with tactics their not that different, at some point the players have to be held accountable too.
    A lot of the goals we've let in have been player mistakes, it's been gross to see at times.

I've only missed 1-2 games at home, honestly going forward we are fantastic and defensively (even with the losses) we're somewhat better.

I said to the Missus, it's almost like the players want him gone - the two goals today were dreadful, and you can't blame him for them even if he does manage the team, they were individual errors and it was horrible from them.

Edit: I just remembered this forum doesn't like facts, I'll go back into hiding now.

The Swindon commentators said, after goal #2, "Notts County look surprised by their own incompetence"
    They shouldn't be surprised by now - we're not.

Sick and tired of this season.
    An inadequate manager leading a bunch of petulant old men, braindead defenders, "wingers" that can't friggin wing, players that constantly turn back and all the rest of the NCFC sheite !!!
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 29-03-2024 at 05:08 PM.

Look we were playing a big team and look Wealdstone as a club with our limited resources to try and contain them we did well

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast