+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Swindon Town [EFL L2] 29.03.24

On the bright side, we only need 1 more point now to be mathematically safe. Both Sutton and FGR can only get 51 points max.

Quote Originally Posted by shoot_five View Post
    Just popped a few quid on MK Dons to beat us by 2 or more. That was absolute f cking w nk
    I bet you got poor odds

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    On the bright side, we only need 1 more point now to be mathematically safe. Both Sutton and FGR can only get 51 points max.
    And where’s that going to come from as it’s taken 13 games to get 4 points upto now?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Yes, 4 appearances, 4 goals and left on the bench. Well done Maynard. What a tactician and well done to the SM sympathisers who say he should be given more time
    It does beg the question why did Jatta not start or why was he not brought on earlier? He was the difference for us. Very frustrating especially after conceding two ridiculous goals.

I do wonder if in a parallel universe we don’t concede those two pathetic goals, we keep a clean sheet and Jatta starts or comes on sooner and scores one or even two.

Stallard said robinson made a back pass no near Slocambe

That has to be one of the most inept Notts’ performances I have seen. 2 joke goals conceded and endless meaning possession football. It took until injury time at the end of the game to start putting balls into the box and, guess what, Swindon looked incapable of defending them.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    What about next season ??

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I agree and not defending SM as such but he’s picking all the players I believe LW would av picked as basically there’s not much more choice and whilst he’s played with tactics their not that different, at some point the players have to be held accountable too.
    Would LW of dropped jatta after scoring 3 in 3? I’m not sure about that.
    People like you sticking up for this clown that’s going to keep him here.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    I wonder how many times he says the word "LOOK"
    LOOK I should have had Jatta on the pitch sooner, LOOK just to Bad mistakes again, LOOK we the management team will get back on the training pitch. LOOK we did have Most of the ball, LOOK i thought Robertson and Slocombe played well, (joke)

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    …,and endless meaning possession football. It took until injury time at the end of the game to start putting balls into the box and, guess what, Swindon looked incapable of defending them.
    This

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast