+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard out

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Because I keep on reading that he needs more time and that he has turned the corner and that his poor results aren't due to bad performances but down to bad luck.
    FFS - the owners have stated he will be here for the foreseeable - Why can’t you just accept it?
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 10-04-2024 at 01:16 PM.

Because I keep on reading that he needs more time and that he has turned the corner and that his poor results aren't due to bad performances but down to bad luck.
    Do you think you will change anybody's mind?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    FFS - the owners have stated he will be here for the foreseeable - Why can’t you just accept it?
    I said below that I know the owners won't sack him. Why should that change my mind about Maynard ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    Do you think you will change anybody's mind?
    I think many posters agree with me. I doubt anybody will have a change of mind, unless Maynard turns out successful. Then I will change my mind too.

I wanted him sacked a few weeks ago and I've changed my mind with the upturn in performance and results very recently, I've also voted Conservative Labour and Green in the past.

I think many posters agree with me. I doubt anybody will have a change of mind, unless Maynard turns out successful. Then I will change my mind too.
    Isn't that the same as having your cake and eating it? And what is your definition of success?
    At least it seems that you have not totally written him off and will no doubt be down The Lane cheering the team on.

Hopefully this will go the same way as the ‘Impressed with the leadership’ thread where the original poster was proved to have jumped the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Hopefully this will go the same way as the ‘Impressed with the leadership’ thread where the original poster was proved to have jumped the gun.
    I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong. This season's gone so see what next season holds. Hopefully MK sneak up in play-offs and that'll be 4 very strong sides gone.

Winning games when there’s fa to play for is a lot easier than when there is.

Still struggling to be that enthused about Mr Maynard.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Winning games when there’s fa to play for is a lot easier than when there is.

Still struggling to be that enthused about Mr Maynard.
    Can’t really agree with that, once you have nothing to play for it’s quite hard to get motivated for games.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast