+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard out

Quote Originally Posted by midshipman View Post
    Time to put this thread to bed. We all know that S M.will see out the season. I think he will be given about 12 matches to significantly improve Notts Results.As we will have a competitive playing budget I expect some decent signings for next season. So let's support Notts for the last four matches. Enjoy our summer holidays. In August hopefully Notts Will have a team to justify the best pitch in league 2. COYP.
    Agree. Are you Harolds brother?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    No I do not have a brother called Harold I do not know a gentleman called Harold.

I will see if klopp or pep will.have the operation just kidding will the bloke who just played long John silver in the local panto do? I hear his parrot is a wizz kid in
    Football tactics just a bit better than S M.
    I fear his first move would be to recruit Blind Pugh as a new keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Harold Shipman even got his own commemorative key ring, it's a sick world out there.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...yring-10771013

Time to put this thread to bed. We all know that S M.will see out the season. I think he will be given about 12 matches to significantly improve Notts Results.As we will have a competitive playing budget I expect some decent signings for next season. So let's support Notts for the last four matches. Enjoy our summer holidays. In August hopefully Notts Will have a team to justify the best pitch in league 2. COYP.
    I don’t think it should be dropped. A couple of decent performances now that we’re not playing for anything doesn’t erase the memory or fact of 5 home defeats on the bounce when we were.

All we had to do was beat Sutton and one other and we’d still be right in the playoff chase. Doncaster who we battered twice still are.

Absolutely disagree. I am 100% sure Maynard should be sacked although I know he won't be. As things stand we are as likely not to win again this season as we are to win one. People should be able to reiterate their feelings without having to start a new thread after every defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Absolutely disagree. I am 100% sure Maynard should be sacked although I know he won't be. As things stand we are as likely not to win again this season as we are to win one. People should be able to reiterate their feelings without having to start a new thread after every defeat.
    Why do you need to keep repeating what we all know you will keep saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Amen. Totally agree WoodyPie

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Why do you need to keep repeating what we all know you will keep saying?
    Because I keep on reading that he needs more time and that he has turned the corner and that his poor results aren't due to bad performances but down to bad luck.

The facts are as it appears he’s not getting sacked before the start of next season.
    I think if there’s strong trusted feedback from behind the scenes that it’s not working they may take action.
    I’m still of the thinking LWs departure hit the squad extremely hard. SMs tried to stop us getting counted as much and it’s not worked as there’s still individual errors and the squad was pretty threadbare the last few months too.
    I still haven’t decided whether he’s going to be a success or not so will have to trust the owners on this one.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast