+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard out

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    When we played Harrogate the home fans also took the pi*s every time we passed back to the keeper, and that was with LW in charge..
    You can hear the Swindon fans doing it right before we gifted them the 2nd goal.

Speaking of Harrogate, who visit next Saturday, they've only lost once away since November - and that was at Field Mill.
    Then we've got Walsall away and Stockport home.

We are even being ridiculed in the Sun, We have become the laughing stock of the EFL

Is "You've been framed" still running? We could make some money by sending them videos of the goals we've conceded.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    You can hear the Swindon fans doing it right before we gifted them the 2nd goal.

Speaking of Harrogate, who visit next Saturday, they've only lost once away since November - and that was at Field Mill.
    Then we've got Walsall away and Stockport home.
    From where i sat, it sounded as though it was Notts fans singing Back to the keeper ..

BBC website
    Notts have become a joke unfortunately

Swindon Town broke a four-match winless streak as they beat Notts County thanks to two pieces of comedic defending.

The visitors conceded after 19 minutes in calamitous circumstances as Scott Robertson tried to play the ball back to his goalkeeper Sam Slocombe, but it hit the post and rebounded for Aaron Drinan to net his third goal in four games.

Sean McGurk then drifted out to the right and picked out Paul Glatzel in space with a whipped cross, but his header rattled the crossbar and bounced over.

Then, in the 73rd minute, Slocombe came out of his goal and attempted to thread a pass into midfield, but instead played it straight to Glatzel who could not believe his luck as he put the ball into the empty net.

Quote Originally Posted by Could'vebeenacontender View Post
    BBC website
    Notts have become a joke unfortunately

Swindon Town broke a four-match winless streak as they beat Notts County thanks to two pieces of comedic defending.

The visitors conceded after 19 minutes in calamitous circumstances as Scott Robertson tried to play the ball back to his goalkeeper Sam Slocombe, but it hit the post and rebounded for Aaron Drinan to net his third goal in four games.

Sean McGurk then drifted out to the right and picked out Paul Glatzel in space with a whipped cross, but his header rattled the crossbar and bounced over.

Then, in the 73rd minute, Slocombe came out of his goal and attempted to thread a pass into midfield, but instead played it straight to Glatzel who could not believe his luck as he put the ball into the empty net.
    I'll go with the unsettled, confused, unsure about what the manager wants/does but c'mon people, it's the players that wear twirly bowties and baggy pants!

OUT -
    today was better but still only a point. Its all well and good doing better for 1 game but still not winning - can we have the same effort for the remaining 5 game s?
    This guy has played 2 games more than Fullarton and still behind points wise

Hooray, we've got 1 point out of 18 at home

Well done Stuart, all's well . You can't see banners in the Kop. You wouldn't do anything different. ! You are advising on recruitment next year. We've achieved mathematical safety, grabbed from the jaws of possible promotion. This is ****ing ridiculous. Cheers to the rose tinted specs brigade. It is almost worth considering if Bros see having a dipstick coach/manager as another amusing experiment to see how a team can function. Tippy tappy tick. Prat coach, tick. Put out more flags, tick. Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Well done Stuart, all's well . You can't see banners in the Kop. You wouldn't do anything different. ! You are advising on recruitment next year. We've achieved mathematical safety, grabbed from the jaws of possible promotion. This is ****ing ridiculous. Cheers to the rose tinted specs brigade. It is almost worth considering if Bros see having a dipstick coach/manager as another amusing experiment to see how a team can function. Tippy tappy tick. Prat coach, tick. Put out more flags, tick. Good grief.
    I think I might be in the rose tinted brigade. Cheers to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    OUT -
    today was better but still only a point. Its all well and good doing better for 1 game but still not winning - can we have the same effort for the remaining 5 game s?
    This guy has played 2 games more than Fullarton and still behind points wise
    for me ( AND I WAS AND STILL AM IN THE OUT CAMP!) if he can change his style for the next 5 games and start and finish games in positive modes and start looking like a manger that knows what he is doing then i see no reason why he shouldn't stay. A pre season with some new defensive additions could work wonders. However the caveat is he needs to show he can manage and expansive attacking footy team , or just one that hangs in there looking to pinch a win and secure a point. If he can prove he has the skills to implement this side of football with success then i will be fully behind the IN camp. i don't believe he has it in him unfortunately but really am hoping to be proven wrong !

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast