+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is just crazt to think....

It is just crazt to think....

...that Ipswich are top!
    What an absoutelt riviting league this always is. So much excitement still with so much still to play for.
    I'll miss this league....next season....

Don't worry you will be able to watch us in the Championship next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Wazoo View Post
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Wazoo View Post

Correct! Almost no chance we will go up as even if we get in the play offs the top 4 are consistently better than us.

That Ipswich manager surely must be the best manager in the championship by a mile. Full credit to him!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Correct! Almost no chance we will go up as even if we get in the play offs the top 4 are consistently better than us.

That Ipswich manager surely must be the best manager in the championship by a mile. Full credit to him!
    Time will tell.
    But if we make the play offs anything is possible. We have been consistently in this spot for months now, where those above will most likely be disappointed at not getting automatic.
    I would rate Carlos above the Ipswich manager as well pound for pound.
    Ipswich have out performed my own expectations for still being in the running.
    We have had a horrible season until very recently with the communist hanging around sowing depression all about the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    ...that Ipswich are top!
    What an absoutelt riviting league this always is. So much excitement still with so much still to play for.

Why where are you going Dubbs? 😉
    It’s a dichotomy isn’t it, trying desperately to get into a lousy league just because. I love the championship. Hate the Premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Why where are you going Dubbs? 😉
    It’s a dichotomy isn’t it, trying desperately to get into a lousy league just because. I love the championship. Hate the Premiership.
    So true Boingy, Championship is a far more exciting league, if you arn’t ‘on it’ you will get turned over by any side.
    Who wants to be in the greed league anyway having to listen to Linekar and his cronies rip us to shreds

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Why where are you going Dubbs? ��
    What is this dichotomy you speak of?
    A dichotomy you say? Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    ...that Ipswich are top!

Yes the championship is the best as far more fun. Apart from Rotherham it will be hard to call the other two going down. Hope it’s not Blues but Plymouth and Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Yes the championship is the best as far more fun. Apart from Rotherham it will be hard to call the other two going down. Hope it’s not Blues but Plymouth and Stoke
    I think it’ll be Blues, they couldn’t beat an egg at the moment.

Stoke have found form unfortunately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)