+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason Turner

Jason Turner

Just seen on X that it's 1 year ago today since the passing of the much loved JT. How the club has deteriorated since his passing. God bless JT and thank you for all your amazing work for our great club 💗

Quote Originally Posted by Iremongersrighthand View Post
    Just seen on X that it's 1 year ago today since the passing of the much loved JT. How the club has deteriorated since his passing. God bless JT and thank you for all your amazing work for our great club ��
    Amen to this.

A Trew appointment - on 22nd March 2016 - three days after Jamie Fullarton had been sacked and with the club 19th in tier 4.

Just seen on X that it's 1 year ago today since the passing of the much loved JT. How the club has deteriorated since his passing. God bless JT and thank you for all your amazing work for our great club 💗

I totally echo those sentiments, his loss was more massive than we could ever have expected.

Thankyou for everything Jason 🙏🏻

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Amen to this.
    Well said. Im not sure how easy it is to accurately measure his contribution, but it looks more significant every day.
    RIP x

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I totally echo those sentiments, his loss was more massive than we could ever have expected.

This

I could not agree more. It’s clear to see that the work JT did for the club was beyond measure. It’s become clear and apparent how very much he is missed.

I'll echo all the comments above not the same feel about club now.
    My thoughts go to his family at this time.

Massive loss to the club, only to be replaced by the invisible man, and his soon to be empty fan zone..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast