+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for MK Dons

Team for MK Dons

LAH in goal but at this point it doesn’t really matter as they’re all as defective as each other.

Same back three; Macari, Baldwin and Cameron.

Same wing backs; Nemane and Jones.

Bostock in the QB. Crowley and Robertsons as 8’s.

Jatta and Macca up front.

I'd like to see Sanderson and couple of youth players on the bench that's for sure. Todays bench was just dreadful and utterly clueless! We're not going up and unlikely to go down although still mathematically possible just. Lets blood some of the youth players, what we got to lose?

I'd like to see.

GK: Ashby-Hammond

RB: Adebayo-Rowling
    CB: Macari
    CB: Baldwin
    LB: Chicksen (would love to pick someone else, but who)

CDM: Jim (Bostock if Jim unavailable)
    CAM: Crowley
    LW: Jones
    RW: Nemane
    CAM/STR: Langstaff
    STR: Jatta

4-1-3-2 or something like that, we are going to concede we could play 5-5-0 against Wollaton Hall under 15s and we'd concede somehow, lets try to play entertaining attacking football, get our best players on the pitch in attacking positions and go at the opposition. If we lose 5-4 we'd be happier than the obligatory 2-0 or 3-0 we'l get on Monday.

Maynard however is likely to put all the names into a hat, draw them out, and then drop them and wherever they land thats your position....

Don't think it really matters. We're direction less, another defeat seams very likely.

He will pick a team to try and contain them and stifle them.we will concede mid first half and still continue to be cautious in the hope we pinch a goal for a draw at best.! His post match will be how we at least deserved a point and should have scored with our one chance created !! Sorry hes deluded and thinks the fans are aswell !

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I'd like to see Sanderson and couple of youth players on the bench that's for sure. Todays bench was just dreadful and utterly clueless! We're not going up and unlikely to go down although still mathematically possible just. Lets blood some of the youth players, what we got to lose?
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    100% agree. It’s not ideal to blood youngsters in a side bereft of everything, but I’d like to see a few in and around it all.