Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
Yeah I saw that - but given that why bother having a squad? Rodon could have been replaced bty Cresswell if needed, whats wrong with giving Anthony Piroe, Joseph or Joffy game time instead of making knackered or injured players play 4 games in a week [If you include internationals]
Rodon and Ampadu played two internationals - one for 120 minutes, Then away to Watford and then home last night? crazy the manager expecting them to manage that load - if he trusted others more when we have been coasting in games he could have given Charlie, Shack etc more minutes - but he doesnt even last night he brough two on in the 94th minute.
It is admiral that the team still finds ways to win particularly this calendar year, but they look like theyre all running on empty and need time out. As for Somerville taking the ball off Piroe atfter he had put it on the spot - so publicly - greedy little **** is just trying to big himself up all the time - dont like the little **** tbh. Piroe will remember that - and Frankly Farke should be making thatdecision not Somerville embarrasing a team mate like that.
This is his first season, one he had a late start with. Much as I like them, not sure about Shacks or Cresswell. Obviously the manager doesn’t fully trust them, Joseph has been nursed in well, I see him starting very soon. It’s no different to other successful teams albeit mostly in past, using a minimum of players in a successful season. He’s also improved players like Firpo, we have no more than 16 what I’d call very good championship players and they’re usually involved during games.
Ipswich very lucky to win v Soton.. and Leeds have reeled in the top 2 since the start of the year…and we are one of the top (think) 2 for coming back from losing positions…we have more full and u21 internationals… if we were settling for top 6 play off position I would hope more players were given more chance, but we’re going for automatic due to a brilliant run.