+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales for monday are poor

So it's now the fans fault for turning up in the highest numbers in three decades that we've dropped from 6th to 16th in tier 4 and nothing whatsoever to do with the owners decision to employ a part time manager that's never bettered 13th in the NL.

FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    So it's now the fans fault for turning up in the highest numbers in three decades that we've dropped from 6th to 16th in tier 4 and nothing whatsoever to do with the owners decision to employ a part time manager that's never bettered 13th in the NL.

FFS.
    👍 👏

Don't blame fans for staying away. Hope the owners realize what a total mess they've made of things. They've got a huge summer ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Don't blame fans for staying away. Hope the owners realize what a total mess they've made of things. They've got a huge summer ahead.
    I am looking forward to the game tomorrow to support my team, it will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I am looking forward to the game tomorrow to support my team, it will never change.
    This pretty much sums me up too.

[JoePass;40479004]I am looking forward to the game tomorrow to support my team, it will never change.

Well said Joe….never in doubt me not turning up and supporting the club while we’re going through this bad period….while most seem to revel in the fact that they won’t be turning up I just hope that the ‘few’ who turn up witness a performance that they put on less than 2 weeks ago v Bradford!
    As bad a performance it was on Friday I can’t help but feel that we can get a positive result tomorrow!!…..optimistic or delusional??

Not sure I'm looking forward to it, but the thought of not going never entered my head.

Me too. The last thing I'd do is boycott Meadow Lane because results aren't all we'd hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not sure I'm looking forward to it, but the thought of not going never entered my head.
    I don't know the owners, and probably wouldn't recognise them if I sat next to them on a Barton's Bus.

However, I do think that they will know far more about the current situation than anyone on this board. In fact, having co-owners will work in the clubs favour, because they can discuss the situation confidentially.

The best thing is for fans to keep calm, drink tea and support the club.

Last year was memorable for fantastic reasons. This season may end up being memorable for comical reasons.

But I'm 100% sure that planning is taking place, learning from the last two seasons.

COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    I don't know the owners, and probably wouldn't recognise them if I sat next to them on a Barton's Bus.

However, I do think that they will know far more about the current situation than anyone on this board. In fact, having co-owners will work in the clubs favour,

But I'm 100% sure that planning is taking place, learning from the last two seasons.

COYP.
    Well they obviously haven’t / don’t, They have underestimated this league, most apart from the rose tinted brigade on here could see last season defensively we weren’t ready for this league, with the players we have, recruitment poor ( and I’ll say it again whoever decided to sign Morias while he was injured wants sacking) the appointment of a part time manager who isn’t ready for this league with no one by the side of him with experience of this league to guide him. It’s ok taking the plaudits when things are going well but when things aren’t you need to hold your hands up, admit it and get people back onside …. But saying that really we have 5000 hardcore supporters who attend no matter what, then the rest are made up of the Munto success brigade who only attend when things are going good, I’ll be there tommorow
    Last edited by keldsyke; 31-03-2024 at 03:27 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast