+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your not fit to wear the shirt

Your not fit to wear the shirt

Keep your ears open for this chant tmrw.

An opportunity for Neil Harris to return the favour tomorrow after we sent Gillingham down in their own back yard

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Keep your ears open for this chant tmrw.
    I'm kind of glad it's coming to the end of a season fella....yes we'll hear the impubescent chants like you say but most will be in their 20's who's bolox haven't dropped yet. It's simply a chant to say 'We are not pleased with your performances' and rightly so.

I know a few not going to tomorrows game.

Brother-in-law said today, He's not going to watch that load of Sh*t, worst team
    he's ever seen wearing a Millers shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post

Brother-in-law said today, He's not going to watch that load of Sh*t, worst team
    ELK, I was out the other night at a local having a meal with friends. I noticed several Millers fans I know sat at a table. I asked them if they were going Monday as they were ST Holders and they said they haven't been home/away for several games as they thought Richardson, quote, 'Richardson is f****** clueless' and believe me they are die hards. LR has so many fans to win over next season and quickly.

At least I will have had some ale before the game to numb the pain,
    then go back in pub for a top up.

Millwall can do us a favour tomorrow and send us down officially - then we can focus of preps for L1 and get the retained list out as soon as the final game whistle goes. Doubt we’ll score another goal again in the remaining games

Please put us out of our misery - can’t wait to get this awful season behind us

Unless they step it up they will finish as the worst second tier team ever, don't really want that on your CV.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Unless they step it up they will finish as the worst second tier team ever, don't really want that on your CV.
    At least Matt Taylor has dodged a bullet, he won't have a relegation on CV, with him getting the sack,
    he will just have a sacking.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    We already are. 23 points (in the 42 years since 3 points for a win was introduced) was set by us in 2016/17. We have 20 now so we either set a new low total or we get at least 4 pts in our remaining game. Either way we are still the worst team at this level in the 42 years mentioned above.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast