+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your not fit to wear the shirt

The club are asking fans to vote for their player of the season.
    Pencills and voting forms will be left on the concourses.
    There will be be no online voting as Rufc only wants to ask the true fans who turn up today

42 years of three points, makes you feel old. Can it be that long.

We deserve to be where we are. In the same way warne’s 22 points kept us up last year, taylor’s x points save even further embarrassment this time.
    And that is really saying something, to rely on taylor, or is it?
    Would the result have been just the same? Probably would.
    The old and sickly was signed by him, they had stopped playing for him. LR had a slight response when he came in the building (sorry) but that soon dwindled.

There are few in this squad who are fit to wear the shirt (for various reasons)…..nothing but a near total wholesale change and reset, inc manager of right thing type will put this right.

No point a doc giving antibotics when surgery is needed.

Our priority now is clear.
    1. Removal of injury prone, fitter younger players in.
    1b. Sell players at a loss, or release players like Hugebill and Evo stuck on bench. Stop paying wages to players who contribute little.
    2. Sign players who want to learn or build a career with a club or go further.
    3. A manger who knows how to do the above.
    4. A manager who can work on a low budget. Don’t think LR can, he can’t even get this lot organised.
    5. Cash injection would be nice, but it’s not going to happen, is it? Not even at D1 level.

Moaning at a game of those not fit to wear a shirt achieves nothing. Answers of how to put it right is what we need. Voice your opinions of actions needed directly.
    Don’t rely on them to know what is best.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    There will be be no online voting as Rufc only wants to ask the true fans who turn up today
    Why waste pencil lead & paper, everyone knows player of the season is Victor.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    42 years of three points, makes you feel old. Can it be that long.

We deserve to be where we are. In the same way warne’s 22 points kept us up last year, taylor’s x points save even further embarrassment this time.
    And that is really saying something, to rely on taylor, or is it?
    Would the result have been just the same? Probably would.
    The old and sickly was signed by him, they had stopped playing for him. LR had a slight response when he came in the building (sorry) but that soon dwindled.

There are few in this squad who are fit to wear the shirt (for various reasons)…..nothing but a near total wholesale change and reset, inc manager of right thing type will put this right.

No point a doc giving antibotics when surgery is needed.
    We had 14 points on the board when Warne left for Derby . 👍

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    We had 14 points on the board when Warne left for Derby . 👍
    We did which meant MT gained 36 points whilst manager. It's hard to believe when you consider that we were really struggling after the World Cup break. We also finished last season with a -11 goal difference. What went so wrong to go from that,to this? I like MT and if you watch his interviews now he just seems so much more interested and intense in his job than LR. MT was seen by some as dour and distant and wasn't the type of character which RUFC requires for success. That may have been true but I hardly think LR is the life and soul of the party either but I guess he deserves a chance to reset and build for League 1.I think he's used up an awful lot of slack though.A bad start will see him gone.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    At last a bit of good news !

A free pencil

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    We did which meant MT gained 36 points whilst manager. It's hard to believe when you consider that we were really struggling after the World Cup break. We also finished last season with a -11 goal difference. What went so wrong to go from that,to this? I like MT and if you watch his interviews now he just seems so much more interested and intense in his job than LR. MT was seen by some as dour and distant and wasn't the type of character which RUFC requires for success. That may have been true but I hardly think LR is the life and soul of the party either but I guess he deserves a chance to reset and build for League 1.I think he's used up an awful lot of slack though.A bad start will see him gone.
    Leam Richardson will be under some big pressure next season created himself by taking no blame whatsoever for our current plight ,if he gets the chance . Personally I think he will be gone before the end of this season. He not our type . We need a manager who get the club. Our most successful managers have been ex players and Evans . Evans got himself out in the community and knew what was expected by the fans .

If we are relegated today I’m sure Richardson will be sacked,and deservedly so. If he’s allowed to continue into next season I think we’ll soon be forgetting promotion hopes. The guy is clueless but we won’t be paying him very much so hey ho.

Over Easter last year we beat WBA (3-1) and then drew away with Norwich (0-0). What a difference 12 months makes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast