+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where would you like us to finish next season?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I believe that the worst thing we can do is to bounce straight back up to the Championship.

A top end mid table finish and tackling some of the strategic weaknesses such as the training ground and academy is more important.

I’d be happy to accept 2 to 3 years of the same in League 1 if that means we can have a much better fist of it the next time we are promoted to the Championship.

Same for me mid table averageness would be a Godsend, I know we’ll miss the big away supporters from an atmosphere point of view but not the spankings, would love to see the likes of Durose and Ayres in the team with as Brin says a couple of older heads (that actually want to play for us) Be interesting to see who the coach is LR deserves a chance but he’s not doing himself any favours with this run we’re on

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Same for me mid table averageness would be a Godsend, I know we’ll miss the big away supporters from an atmosphere point of view but not the spankings, would love to see the likes of Durose and Ayres in the team with as Brin says a couple of older heads (that actually want to play for us) Be interesting to see who the coach is LR deserves a chance but he’s not doing himself any favours with this run we’re on
    Uttis, agree about the away noise being missed but, as a plus factor I think next season we'll have one of the biggest travelling away sets of fans in League 1 as we travel really well. Maybe a new noise and attitude from us all will help the team next season, especially away.