+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who is going down with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I agree about the appointment of Rohl.Seems a very clever move.I'm not against the Evans appointment but you could argue that at face value it seems a bit of a 'sticking plaster' approach when you look at managers like Rohl and ,say, Michael Skubala.
    Yes I can see why people have that view.
    Cifuentes at QPR too
    If we’d just been relegated but made a good fight of it I’d be wanting someone different but we’re in a complete mess and need a character like SE to shake us up and get us sailing a decent course again

The problem swfc will have, whether they stop up or not , is keeping their Manager. Heavily linked with Sunderland at the moment
    It will be amusing to hear their fans reaction when a ‘much smaller’ club like the Mackems poach their asset.
    Better ground, more fans, bigger trophy cabinet ….that,s Sunderland, not swfc but that won’t stop them bleating
    Last edited by flourbasher; 25-04-2024 at 09:18 AM.

Agree Flour, when i was at Sunderland this year i thought that the massives need to look at Sunderland to see what a sleeping giant really look like.

Agree Flour, when I was at Sunderland this year I thought that the massives need to look at Sunderland to see what a sleeping giant really looks like.
    Last edited by jakethemiller; 25-04-2024 at 09:34 AM. Reason: spelling

Whatever happens tomorrow, our friends from S6 can be neither relegated nor safe so it's all coming down to the last day for them. Meanwhile we have a couple of relaxing Saturday's ahead

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Whatever happens tomorrow, our friends from S6 can be neither relegated nor safe so it's all coming down to the last day for them. Meanwhile we have a couple of relaxing Saturday's ahead
    I want two wins!

Two other crap teams….who’s bothered who it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Their kids scabs too? Because let's be honest the majority at the games will have had sweet FA to do with the strikes.

But yeah... Professionals at breaking strikes down that part of the world.
    Scargill and his ego mismanaged the whole thing, he just wanted to be the man who brought down Thatcher.

Pigs have just scored

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Pigs have just scored
    VAR would have given offside

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    VAR would have given offside
    He was well offside.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast