+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who is going down with us?

It must be very edgy at Hudders today for both teams still 0-0.

Oh dear, Brum go 1 up just before half time. On a plus note for us, not too far to travel next season if Hudders come down.

As it stands. Udders are gone. 1 from Brum, Blackburn pigs n Plymouth. 1 point separates them

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Looking at bottom 6 teams.

19 .... Blackburn ....... -16 ..... 49 pts - To play Coventry [H] - Leicester [A] - * 1pt
    20 .... Plymouth ......... -11 ..... 48 pts - To play Millwall [A] - Hull City [H] - * 1pt
    21 .... Sheff Wed ........ -29 ..... 47 pts - To play West Brom [H] - Sunderland [A] - * 3 to 4 pts
    22 .... Birmingham ..... -16 ..... 46 pts - To play Huddersfield [A] - Norwich [H] -- * 1 pt
    23 .... Huddersfield ..... -27 .. .. 44 pts - To play Birmingham [H] - Ipswich [A] -- * 1 pt
    24 .... Rotherham Utd .. -53 .... 24 pts - To play Bristol City [A] - Cardiff City [H] - * 2 pts

* Points I think the teams will get.

Therefore Birningham City, Huddersfield Town, to join Rotherham United in league one.

Sheffield Wednesday to stay up with either 50 or 51 points.
    Wednesday doing the job 3-0 up

The only way Wednesday go down now is if Birmingham and Plymouth win there last game

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    The only way Wednesday go down now is if Birmingham and Plymouth win there last game
    and Weds lose.....

I ve been saying it for months........Plymouth to get relegated on the final day when dropping into the bottom 3 for the first time after 46 games. Gut wrenching for them. They won 2 and drew 1 recently and I thought they were safe but they've been dragged back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I ve been saying it for months........Plymouth to get relegated on the final day when dropping into the bottom 3 for the first time after 46 games. Gut wrenching for them. They won 2 and drew 1 recently and I thought they were safe but they've been dragged back in.
    Hope your wrong M8. Would love it to be Brum. Always like to see the big teams fail

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456