+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread- The millers v miwwaww

why not fill the bench by putting Ayres on there?

I thought the song to start the game instead of bachelor boy today could be Kool & the Gang - celebration except our version would replace celebration with the word Relegation sung by Fool & The gang

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I thought the song to start the game instead of bachelor boy today could be Kool & the Gang celebration except our version would replace celebration with the word Relegation sung by Fool & The gang

lol

Or Status Quo. “Down, down…..deeper and down…”

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Although i can't be there i will be watching the game and i am exciting about seeing a full vibrant bouncing stadium to watch the flowing entertaining football that Richardson has given us since his arrival. Starting with his upbeat happy pre-game interview where he is joking with the press and making everyone feel like he is at the heart of the club. We know that the bench will be full of young exciting players from our quality youth system and a few experienced but still fit and hardworking pros. The team selection will be as we expect the right players in the right positions, set out to maximise the talents that we have throughout the quality squad. We can look forward to well drilled set pieces that always provide us with goal scoring opportunities for our mobile forward line. The high volume of crosses where unlike other teams we always beat the first man. At the end after another win we all salute our great chairman who has always delivered on his promises in building a club that is well run, with a clear vision and plan and the supporting infrastructure to help this young manager bring exciting football to the people of Rotherham.
    Well put.

Entertainment value off the scale today…..zzz…

John lewis slogan used to be “never knowingly undersold”, we’ve nicked it.

So, morrison is happy up here (in retirement) and presumably wants to stop……TAXI.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    So, morrison is happy up here (in retirement) and presumably wants to stop……TAXI.
    To be honest, even allowing for morrisons lack of pace he has definitely been, for me anyway, one of our better players in this awful season. UTM

So bereft of ideas and creativity. Which is not the manager's fault.

Example? 5th minute, Nombe gets the ball wide right. Has 3 (Rotherham) players who could be passed to. Decides instead to whip it into the box where Eaves resides in splendid isolation.

Clucas must feel incredibly frustrated.

First 30 minutes both team were awful, last 15 minutes Millwall were slightly less awful and looked likely to score. I am enjoying listening to les Payne and the other bloke, I know they work for the club and therefore can’t say anything of any real interest but they are not living on planet earth. Jake Cooper the type of player we need next year, we have a head start in recruitment on other teams, which means we will sign players at the last minute again when they are desperate. Rob Scott is attending a lot of games looking at players, he is the DIRECTOR of football, where is the future vision, the plan the strategy he isn’t chief scout. What is he doing about seeking expertise in researching ways to reduce the injuries or working at specifying what capabilities the training set up should have. Our club is run like a local pub team by the cocky landlord and two of his mates, one of them is the manager that always selects his useless son.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast