+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread- The millers v miwwaww

MillersMad Matchthread- The millers v miwwaww

For the first time since the start of ifollow, in-line listener, going week when not playing or being a season ticket holder that I can say that I don’t care about watching.

I’m at the coast but normally I’d make sure that we’re home for the match.

For everyone watching please enjoy it

COME ON YOU REDS FFS!!!

Apathy has set in for me.

I'll be there. With no enthusiasm whatsoever.

Just a goal would be an improvement on recent performances.

Although i can't be there i will be watching the game and i am exciting about seeing a full vibrant bouncing stadium to watch the flowing entertaining football that Richardson has given us since his arrival. Starting with his upbeat happy pre-game interview where he is joking with the press and making everyone feel like he is at the heart of the club. We know that the bench will be full of young exciting players from our quality youth system and a few experienced but still fit and hardworking pros. The team selection will be as we expect the right players in the right positions, set out to maximise the talents that we have throughout the quality squad. We can look forward to well drilled set pieces that always provide us with goal scoring opportunities for our mobile forward line. The high volume of crosses where unlike other teams we always beat the first man. At the end after another win we all salute our great chairman who has always delivered on his promises in building a club that is well run, with a clear vision and plan and the supporting infrastructure to help this young manager bring exciting football to the people of Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Although i can't be there i will be watching the game and i am exciting about seeing a full vibrant bouncing stadium to watch the flowing entertaining football that Richardson has given us since his arrival. Starting with his upbeat happy pre-game interview where he is joking with the press and making everyone feel like he is at the heart of the club. We know that the bench will be full of young exciting players from our quality youth system and a few experienced but still fit and hardworking pros. The team selection will be as we expect the right players in the right positions, set out to maximise the talents that we have throughout the quality squad. We can look forward to well drilled set pieces that always provide us with goal scoring opportunities for our mobile forward line. The high volume of crosses where unlike other teams we always beat the first man. At the end after another win we all salute our great chairman who has always delivered on his promises in building a club that is well run, with a clear vision and plan and the supporting infrastructure tohelp this young manager bring exciting footbal to the people of Rotherham.
    Hope that bang on the head didn’t hurt to much 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Although i can't be there i will be watching the game and i am exciting about seeing a full vibrant bouncing stadium to watch the flowing entertaining football that Richardson has given us since his arrival. Starting with his upbeat happy pre-game interview where he is joking with the press and making everyone feel like he is at the heart of the club. We know that the bench will be full of young exciting players from our quality youth system and a few experienced but still fit and hardworking pros. The team selection will be as we expect the right players in the right positions, set out to maximise the talents that we have throughout the quality squad. We can look forward to well drilled set pieces that always provide us with goal scoring opportunities for our mobile forward line. The high volume of crosses where unlike other teams we always beat the first man. At the end after another win we all salute our great chairman who has always delivered on his promises in building a club that is well run, with a clear vision and plan and the supporting infrastructure to help this young manager bring exciting football to the people of Rotherham.
    If only Derby,if only.

I've parked and can see one corner of the stadium but there's a drizzly rain coming down and I'm beginning to question my sanity for even thinking about going to the game.
    Oh well, here we go ☹️

First goal today to be scored by Saville or Flemming

perhaps we should rebrand ourselves Rotherham United Nil FC

However, knowing us, we’ll probably go and win today yet still go down

Tyler Blackett is out before he was in.

Sort of sums us up.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast