+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

We left with a smile on our faces, we'd won our first game in 2024 and boy did it feel good. Too late but all the same it was a win.

Congrats to the team and Liam.

We won thank God but I still can't get my head around LR's interviews.He says a lot without saying anything which results in him implying that something horrendous is going off in the corridors of the NYS. He really is laying down his own gauntlet for next season when he has had the chance to ''make the club better than when he arrived''. BTW.....Eaves will be a handful in League 1.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Neil Harris is not happy. Shame.

“The first half was very scrappy, the atmosphere here was terrible and the referee was horrific," he told BBC Radio London.

"We did enough to win two or three games of football there.

"Second half we've made a dozen opportunities to score and rather than Rotherham win the game, we lost that game."
    Still smarting after Georgie relegated Gillingham when he was at the helm.
    Looked helpless that day and lost today . Not the brightest

Yes we won and it didn’t matter to the league table but it meant a lot to most of the home fans there. Nice to see people coming out of the stadium with smiles on their faces. Also always nice to piss off the away fans .

Well, it was nice to win. Hanging on in injury time to win was a strange feeling, instead of thinking are they going to get another...lol.

Still had that feeling that if Millwawwww scored 1st then that would be that. Taking Cooper(5) and De Norre(24) out of their team and it would be a expensively poor team, compared to our budget.

Nice to hear the crowd, well what was left of it, cheer the team off. Viktor came in the lounge after and it was a good atmosphere for a change. Hope he wins the MOM for the last game to come in and say his goodbyes.

On to Friday, Plymouth beware, we on a 1 match undefeated run now................

My mate Eddy sent me this text

Rotherham à gagné son match le jour de la résurrection du gars qui s'est fait clouer sur une croix.
    Les miracles existent 🤩😁🥰

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Yes we won and it didn’t matter to the league table but it meant a lot to most of the home fans there. Nice to see people coming out of the stadium with smiles on their faces. Also always nice to piss off the away fans .
    Particularly THOSE away fans. Absolute lowest of the low.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Rotherham à gagné son match le jour de la résurrection du gars qui s'est fait clouer sur une croix.
    .....translated means ''Rotherham won their match on the day of the resurrection of the guy who was nailed to a cross.
    Miracles exist''

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

We only win at religious times.
    Last one was on Boxing Day.
    I would have said that in French but it's a long time since I got my GCE "O" Level 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    .....translated means ''Rotherham won their match on the day of the resurrection of the guy who was nailed to a cross.
    Miracles exist''
    Nailed on for another win on Friday then 😂

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast