+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We can only get 41pts and Plymouth already have that and a 39 goal better goal difference than us so I think that ship has sailed.
    I’m currently staring at a burst balloon and bonfire that’s been p***ed on - I so hate reality LOL!

Richardson needs to get us to 27 points (I think) to not be as bad as warne was in his 2016/17 season, I would like to beat Plymouth and bring them down with us but next year in l1 will all be about Wrexham

I have seen the future of Rotherham United ...

and his name is Charlie Wyke.

Just kidding 😉

Amazing what a win and a bit of sunshine can do to lift your mood.

Viktor, Odoffin and Eaves led the way today. Delighted for Revan, you could tell what it meant to him.

Still going down, but Plymouth might be feeling a bit apprehensive now.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Richardson needs to get us to 27 points (I think) to not be as bad as warne was in his 2016/17 season, I would like to beat Plymouth and bring them down with us but next year in l1 will all be about Wrexham
    2016-17 23pts GD -58. Already got 23pts now (GD -49)

2 poor teams but for a change we managed to convert the only chances we had. Not sure wyke knew much about his goal but who would deny us a bit o luck this season. Prob back to reality on friday plymouth have to win. Plus i wont be too bothered if it helps send the pigs down.

Also a lot of empty seats today. I would say about 6500 millers fans there today. Well for those who didnt go you didnt miss a treat but for those who went thet at last went home with a smile on their face.
    As for millwall fans and players they must be pretty sick and their manager is gonna have some explaining to do. UTM.

Millwall been doing well recently but could still end up going down.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    2016-17 23pts GD -58. Already got 23pts now (GD -49)
    That is not what I meant I am talking about the individual managers records in the first seasons, I have the numbers but not here on my tablet, I will update my table I did and repost

What did I say Revan he's better playing right wing back. I'm not a fan of players cutting inside all the time but it suits his game. Loan player from Sheff U don't like to criticise young players but he was out of his depth. Don't know how Millwall didn't score 1st. Nothing's changed Victor Odoffin our standout players. Same with the management team not for me or I would think majority of the stay away season ticket holders.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast