+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    A really poor game quality wise but a wins a win.
    I thought Eaves delivered a proper centre forward performance today. Take not Jordan Hugill.
    A mention for the manager I’ve given him stick it’s only fair I give him credit for a win. Pleased for him.
    Correct Pocket, Eaves led the line extremely well. Played a part in both of our goals with good link-up play.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Shame you didn't predict the score
    Bloody typical 😂

Neil Harris is not happy. Shame.

“The first half was very scrappy, the atmosphere here was terrible and the referee was horrific," he told BBC Radio London.

"We did enough to win two or three games of football there.

"Second half we've made a dozen opportunities to score and rather than Rotherham win the game, we lost that game."

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post

“The first half was very scrappy, the atmosphere here was terrible and the referee was horrific," he told BBC Radio London.

"Second half we've made a dozen opportunities to score and rather than Rotherham win the game, we lost that game."
    Aw diddums what a bizarre day a win! But virtually relegated and it’s April fools day it could only be RUFC, big thumbs up to the fans who did turn up for their humour “we’ve had a shot’ “ we’ve scored a goal” came out of NYS floating on air walked past train station saw South Yorkshire pigs battling Millwaww fans can’t stand either leave them to it
    On to the players thought Clucas was outstanding Eaves best game I’ve seen him play for us Andy Rinomhota? put a shift I Nombe too if only he could stay on his feet but what about Viktor should have been 2 4 to the London scum 4 outstanding saves almost take him for granted much like the Sweden coach how he can’t get in the national side I don’t know maybe when he gets the move he deserves he’ll get some much deserved caps to his name

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post

He's always been a dick and a good fit for that scum football club.

They brought 500 fans and all they did was sing pedo chants. About 5 of them pretended to run at the home fans when they equalised.

Hope they go down with us, they're absolutely garbage.

But Harris is right. Bad as they were Millwall should have won comfortably. Once again Viktor kept us in the game which quality wise would not have looked out of place in league 2. If that is as good as Millwall are they could easily go down with us. On the plus side there was more effort and mobility from us. Might have delayed the manager's sacking.

Ironic that we play Plymouth next and they are the team to play that could delay our doomsday
    A Wyke double hat trick and they’re in big trouble

Yes, we should have lost. But who cares? I did expect us to concede after scoring but the second goal put us in new territory.
    Very disappointed with the modern Millwall fans, they've become a parody of themselves. Same old boring songs, pretending to invade the family stand and bulk buying black hoodies. Very bland you Lions

Probably the worst first half of football I've seen at NYS. Second half picked up slightly but when we were playing our best football, Millwall equalised! Our winner was bizarre and makes up for all the times luck has been against us throughout the season. I really hope this victory results in Millwall being relegated. They are a dreadful team and their fans are appalling - haven't seen such scenes outside NYS since Millwall selected us for their 'away-day' a few seasons ago. Victor was immense yet again and you could see what it meant to him at the end of the game - he will be a massive loss. Well done everyone - better late than never!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    He's always been a dick and a good fit for that scum football club.

They brought 500 fans and all they did was sing pedo chants. About 5 of them pretended to run at the home fans when they equalised.

Hope they go down with us, they're absolutely garbage.
    Did you see one of their fans falling down the steps to celebrate their equaliser? Ouch! That must have hurt

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast