+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Season tic prices

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    The price of the ticket is up near 20% if you are paying full price, which you have to do if paying it up.

Nelmsy tried to deceive the DSA by telling them it was a 5% increase before they realised he was comparing full price last year with super early this.......who wuda thought Nelmsy being economical with the truth.
    I see that the Liverpool supporters have been complaining about a 2% increase in season ticket prices for next season with the Tottenham Hotspur supporters also up in arms about a 6% increase in their season ticket prices for the 2024/25 season.
    Meanwhile apart from an initial outburst by some Dundee supporters about the near 20% increase in season ticket prices for the 2024/25 there has not been any more complaints.
    Sadly there have been no complaints from the DSA committee members about this inflation busting increase in season ticket prices.

Just had a look at similar sized clubs prices, ie Killie , Well, St Mirren.

The only prices I can see on there websites is Killie. They haven’t released prices for this season, but there half season prices were
    Adult £215
    Concession £160
    Under 18 £120
    Under 16 £55
    Under £5 free

This is for a half season, so our prices certainly stack up with there’s.

Granted, our pitch is a mess, but if we moved to plastic, I probably wouldn’t go and watch.

Would really be interested in reading what all the critics think our prices should be, obviously not Islay, as it doesn’t concern him.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post

The only prices I can see on there websites is Killie. They haven’t released prices for this season, but there half season prices were
    Adult £215
    Concession £160
    Under 18 £120
    Under 16 £55
    Under £5 free

Granted, our pitch is a mess, but if we moved to plastic, I probably wouldn’t go and watch.

Would really be interested in reading what all the critics think our prices should be, obviously not Islay, as it doesn’t concern him.
    Islay might spend his time looking up ST prices. Not aware that there were any rules about the posting on any topic.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I see that the Liverpool supporters have been complaining about a 2% increase in season ticket prices for next season with the Tottenham Hotspur supporters also up in arms about a 6% increase in their season ticket prices for the 2024/25 season.
    Meanwhile apart from an initial outburst by some Dundee supporters about the near 20% increase in season ticket prices for the 2024/25 there has not been any more complaints.
    Sadly there have been no complaints from the DSA committee members about this inflation busting increase in season ticket prices.
    DSA is a waste of time, sycophantic muppets in charge - that's why Nelmsy's in bed with them, perfect relationship for a control freak like him. He says jump............... well, you know the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    DSA did express concern about prices, and offered alternative prices for under 21’s, also stated super early bird period was to short, all dismissed

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    DSA is a waste of time, sycophantic muppets in charge - that's why Nelmsy's in bed with them, perfect relationship for a control freak like him. He says jump............... well, you know the rest.
    Correct, even some of their member clubs can't stand DSA

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post

Adult £215
    Concession £160
    Under 18 £120
    Under 16 £55
    Under £5 free

We shouldn't be more expensive than the dabs for a start.

They’re in the Championship, and got charged Premier prices for their tickets. Mate who’s a Dab was raging.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Islay might spend his time looking up ST prices. Not aware that there were any rules about the posting on any topic.
    He’s already stated that season ticket prices don’t concern him, as he never buys one.

The problem that FPS has , is that we are losing a fortune. Some folk might say that’s due to bad management, but I don’t. We have got around 4,000 season ticket holders, and if they reduced our ticket prices, I personally don’t think it would make much difference.

If it wasn’t for FPS underwriting our losses,we would probably be at best part time, and at worst, out of business.

The fact that they don’t want dialogue with a Supporters association, that basically have lost all its figureheads from the Deefiant period, and has about 4/500 members is there perogitive.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)