+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tic prices

Season tic prices

Another PR disaster

Near 20% increase......oh dear.

Adult and 2 under 12s up 40% and people still defend Nelmsy.

So out of touch.

This is what happens when DSA happy clappers never tell Nelmsy he's wrong.

I'd like to think D4L will.

I wonder how much he will try and fleece off fans in the retail park.....I'll go £600 and £8 a pint.

Cheaper to purchase a stick than a bairns season ticket.

Kids season ticket at £1 was far too cheap. £50 works out at 2.50 per game. You see kids in Tesco, bakers etc spending £5-£10 every lunchtime.

Cran article in courier spot on.

Nearly £500 for a season tic in a crumbling stadium that struggles to get games on is too much and threatens ( I say it will ) undo all the good work of last 2 years.

Probably call for a banning from some.......he'd be better aff chucking a grenade at some **** then the education route maybe implemented. 😃

Just checked. Last years season was £410. You could have got it for £365, but had to buy it when we didn’t look likely of winning league.
    £430 is only a 5% increase, which isn’t bad . As I’ve said before the £1 season ticket was ridiculous, and open to so much abuse. £50 seems reasonable to me at £2 odds a game.

I know a lot will disagree, but if we want to get a successful team on the park, it will cost money. I would suggest that the stay away firestick supporters club, which will number thousands, are a lot more to blame than the Club.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    Just checked. Last years season was £410. You could have got it for £365, but had to buy it when we didn’t look likely of winning league.
    £430 is only a 5% increase, which isn’t bad . As I’ve said before the £1 season ticket was ridiculous, and open to so much abuse. £50 seems reasonable to me at £2 odds a game.

I know a lot will disagree, but if we want to get a successful team on the park, it will cost money. I would suggest that the stay away firestick supporters club, which will number thousands, are a lot more to blame than the Club.
    The comparison surely is £490 to £410.

Nearly 20%

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)