+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magpie Circle

Magpie Circle

tonight @ 7 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    tonight @ 7 pm
    Thanks for the heads up, might be well worth a listen. I will try and tune and watch it live tonight.

It's not a bad listen to be fair, Stall talks sense as usual, but that Chloe Page he has on well say no more

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    It's not a bad listen to be fair, Stall talks sense as usual, but that Chloe Page he has on well say no more
    What on Earth's wrong with Chloe??

Can't remember the last time I disagreed with anything Stallard has said, probably because it's never happened, he always gets it spot on regarding Notts, Paul Mace is usually pretty accurate as well, not overly keen on Chloe but it's good that she continues to support the club even though she works at Burnley FC now. I'll have tonight's episode on at 10.00 after I've watched the Portsmouth v Derby match.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    What on Earth's wrong with Chloe??
    She repeats more than the BBC, other than that she's OK, just for a change he should invite other supporters to appear

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    She repeats more than the BBC, other than that she's OK, just for a change he should invite other supporters to appear
    She should be at Burnley tonight if they're at home so she won't be on.

Mace saying that he knows the guys with the banners and they go to every away game, Barrow to Dover. He's reading out a letter from one of them, can't disagree with any with it. Mace also pointed out that 95% of clubs would have sacked Maynard by now but has heard from somebody in the club that it's 99% certain Maynard will be in charge next season. Stall saying that if that's the case, the club should say so because the fans are divided and the fire is spreading and a statement would dampen that down.

The owners dont have to say anything he is the head coach until they say so.

They cant come out with statements everytime a handful of fans make their feelings known.

These are smart cookies they arent reactive idiots.

Mace said Joe Palmer is on next week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast