+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shamed but not named

Shamed but not named

LR in his post match interview has a dig at players who wouldn't make themselves available.

Who do you reckon he is talking about?

Kioso. Morrison. Blackett. Hugill.

Maybe an ongoing problem, with Ayala introducing the idea.

A mate of mine went yesterday and was with the prawn sarnie brigade don’t know the ins and outs but apparently the players have to make themselves available after the games for sponsors press fans pics etc and the only ones that turned up were Viktor no surprise and Revan
    Says something about the attitude of the current squad also for all his faults MT used to attend also no matter the result beforehand

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    A mate of mine went yesterday and was with the prawn sarnie brigade don’t know the ins and outs but apparently the players have to make themselves available after the games for sponsors press fans pics etc and the only ones that turned up were Viktor no surprise and Revan
    Says something about the attitude of the current squad also for all his faults MT used to attend also no matter the result beforehand
    Or points at friction between the management and players.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Eaves was going in when I was leaving so you can add him to the list

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Eaves was going in when I was leaving so you can add him to the list
    What time do they get in there? I imagine with games running past 5pm these days, post match hairdryer throwing competitions, ice baths, massages, showers, hair gelling and pony tail arranging, after shave application etc. most players will be worried that they are going to miss the last bus home, especially on a bank holiday

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    LR in his post match interview has a dig at players who wouldn't make themselves available.

Hall, without a doubt.

Beware committing libel

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    What time do they get in there? I imagine with games running past 5pm these days, post match hairdryer throwing competitions, ice baths, massages, showers, hair gelling and pony tail arranging, after shave application etc. most players will be worried that they are going to miss the last bus home, especially on a bank holiday
    It's motm about 10-15 minutes after ft. Then players drift up about 30-40min later. I'm usually long gone by thos time. TBH Eaves looked a bit of. Scruff fker. Those nasty Millwall players ruffled his hair a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

I suggest you listen to his interview again not once did he say players wouldn't make themselves available .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast