+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens Park (a)

Queens Park (a)

Same team
    Same passion
    Same scoreline please

C'mon United 🧡

Jim said it in his interview. No player in that team deserves to lose the shirt. I understand bringing DG back to pair with KH, but now Holt seems to be out for the season, I would go with the exact same team. Back it up Jim, please!

PS: Clearing yir lines early, does actually work in Scottish futba.

Raith have three home games in a row coming up, for us it's away games against queens park and Morton. Its a foot race now, shouldn't have got to this stage but that's where we are, every game is a cup final, I'm hoping we take confidence, fighting spirit into Saturday.

Queens park have been quite open in their games against us bar the 0-0 at Hampden when we were dreadful but still should have won. Our away form has been good overall, so absolutely no reason for Goodwin to sabotage the line up again. We haven't been able to put a succession of wins together at any point this season, think we will win this one, but wouldn't suprise me in slightest if we slipped up again given the season so far.

Have to assume Raith win against Ayr who apart from Arbroath I think are the worst team we have played

IF WE DON’T WIN ITS OUT OF OUR HANDS

Raith can then get another succession of late winners and its out of our hands and their title

Their remaining matches are easier than ours

No point winning against them at tannadice unless we back it up with the win at hampden

COME ON UNITED !!!

Queens are pretty solid just now at home, tricky one but same application and performance gives us a good chance, first goal important

We can probably afford to drop pts in a game, maybe even two (reckon 3w 2d would get us over the line most likely) but I'd rather see us win back to back games, if we do would see a decent run of form suddenly of 4-1-1 compared to current 3-2-1

I don't think RR will win the three home games but we can't assume they won't, let's just focus game by game and support them to the hilt like we did Saturday for these last five, pure positivity

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Queens are pretty solid just now at home, tricky one but same application and performance gives us a good chance, first goal important

We can probably afford to drop pts in a game, maybe even two (reckon 3w 2d would get us over the line most likely) but I'd rather see us win back to back games, if we do would see a decent run of form suddenly of 4-1-1 compared to current 3-2-1

I don't think RR will win the three home games but we can't assume they won't, let's just focus game by game and support them to the hilt like we did Saturday for these last five, pure positivity
    I like the positivity but we can’t afford to drop points and put Raith in the driving seat

Then if Raith have a lucky run like they have before it’s over for us

Once we have a gap we can afford to drop points but not yet

With the game in hand for Raith it is a bit deceptive and a failure to win on Saturday and they are back ahead

Does anyone think Rovers will win all of their remaining games? You never know but I really can't see it. Unfortunately the same applies to us though.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Does anyone think Rovers will win all of their remaining games? You never know but I really can't see it. Unfortunately the same applies to us though.
    Agreed,congratulations are in order for finally managing to beat Raith but there is still a long way to go and we play away more than Raith.The bookies have us on easy street but i'm not so sure.I still do not trust this Dundee United team or any of the coaching staff.I would not risk a bet on us or Raith in any of the remaining fixtures because both teams are capable of winning or losing every week.

We need to stay ahead of them because i still feel if they manage to overtake us its all over,i could be 100% wrong with that assessment but i reckon Goodwin and his team are mentally weak.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Ah yes but should your preferred option of a solid Grimshaw play at right back for this though ?

Either of these sides win all their games they will be champions. Raith play Arbroath last game at home, Arbroath will be down, so that is a gimme. If we are behind going into last game we are screwed. I felt we had to win both games v Inverness and Raith to give us that game margin safety net. Like mentioned, our mental strength and consistency makes every game for us perilous here on in. Need to take it game at a time, and hope they make a slip first to give us some room for error.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)