+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be renewing their season ticket

Who will be renewing their season ticket

Ok i think i will be renewing but if the last 5 games dont show the intensity of monday then i will not renew.People will then say you need to support the club through thick and thin ,but the only power we have if we think things are wrong is to vote with our feet..I do not want to be taken for granted ,i really enjoyed monday so i want to see the same on saturday ,if it doesnt happen ,then i want to know why.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 04-04-2024 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Fixed typo in title

I'll be renewing as soon as they become available.

I'll renew my Hospitality ST

I'll renew as soon as they are available, no question.

The last three months have been a struggle, but that comes on the back of three good years and a fairly spectacular 18 months up to Christmas. We've hit a wall at the moment, but a few shrewd defensive/physically minded signings could give the team what it currently lacks and set us on the right track again.

Within the 1st hour of release

I spoke to at least a dozen at Mondays game & asked them all what they would do if nothing had changed by next season not one even hinted at not attending or renewing their ST, I will be renewing mine at the first opportunity. COYP

i follow season pass will be renewed immediately and as each year when i come will go to a few games. had the displeasure of Salford and Swindon better against MK. Such is life.

The best value of any money I spend each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Togtastic View Post
    The best value of any money I spend each year.
    Do you not get out much??

I'll be renewing ASAP. But reserve the right to vent my frustrations on this forum, whilst shouting my support for the club home and away. I will always be a ST holder, through good and bad. COYP

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast