+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be renewing their season ticket

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    Ok i think i will be renewing but if the last 5 games dont show the intensity of monday then i will not renew.People will then say you need to support the club through thick and thin ,but the only power we have if we think things are wrong is to vote with our feet..I do not want to be taken for granted ,i really enjoyed monday so i want to see the same on saturday ,if it doesnt happen ,then i want to know why.
    Discussed this with my father, brother and my mum and two nephews last week as we all have season tickets this season we agreed to wait till the very last minute to see if the BT engineer is still here or not before we pull the trigger, if he is none of us will be renewing for the first time in 20 years, until he’s gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    Ok i think i will be renewing but if the last 5 games dont show the intensity of monday then i will not renew.People will then say you need to support the club through thick and thin ,but the only power we have if we think things are wrong is to vote with our feet..I do not want to be taken for granted ,i really enjoyed monday so i want to see the same on saturday ,if it doesnt happen ,then i want to know why.
    I’d hope that when season tickets go on sale again to attract more sales the club may look what Mansfield did this year too bump up the sales by a couple of thousand which it did.

1. Allow fans to pay via a monthly Direct Debit
    2. Attract a Capable manager/coach

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Assuming someone can afford it and lives close enough to Nottingham to make it work, I honestly cannot understand anyone who would refuse to renew a season ticket because a poor run of results.
    Its not so much about the results. Its to do with taking the piss out of supporters by having a BT Engineer as manager..

It’s probably not posters on a Notts message board, many of whom have had ST for years that the club should worry about renewing…

Will definitely renew my and my lad’s tickets. How many games we go to with Maynard in charge is anyone’s guess but always happy to put a few quid in and also get first dibs on away tickets.

Without a doubt.
    I look forward to our recruitment in the summer and seeing us challenge at the top next season.
    I’ve never been happier watching Notts than under the current owners.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Its not so much about the results. Its to do with taking the piss out of supporters by having a BT Engineer as manager..
    So you're saying fans should only bother supporting the club when things are going well? The club would have died long ago if that were the case.

I live far too far away to get a season ticket, but I would think not to renew because of the manager is cutting your nose off to spite your face. He will either do well, in which case, happy days, or he won't and will be replaced at some point in the season (probably sooner rather than later in this case). Then without a season ticket you have the choice of paying more per match or not going.

That's a yes from me...

I find it bizarre people saying they won’t renew for the first time in X amount of years, as if this is the worst things have been in that time.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast